Chapter 1

" Melody dear stop electrocuting your brother dear and come play with your food" A beautiful older woman had said.

A young 16-year-old girl had nodded
" Yes, Auntie Petunia" the girl had stopped electrocuting her twin with her practice wand.

"Come on Harrison, I want to go see what Auntie made today- DING DONG

The doorbell had been rung, Melody had walked to the door and opened it seeing no one except a bag of spears and 3 letters.

"Auntie! there's gifts at the door" Screamed Melody.

Melody's Pov*

Auntie had come to the door next to me and grabbed the spears and letters.

Auntie had opened the letters while walking to the kitchen but when she saw the stamps.

"CHILDREN!! COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" Auntie had screamed jumping up and down.

Frankly, this was a new behavior I'd seen of Auntie. Harrison and Malcolm had run downstairs setting off the prank traps we set up every time we go down the stairs.

Harrison was shocked seeing auntie jumping because usually, it's always torture and plays with your food.

I guess the letters were important.

"Children now that all of you are down here I have something very special to tell you, and no Malcolm it's not uncle Gorgon's head again" Auntie had said sitting down at the end of our table.

"Then what is it, mother?" Asked Malcolm.

She smiled
"Well my little devil, it's your Hogwarts letters they have arrived" Auntie had said handing us the letters.

Dear Ms. Potter-nee Addams, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment. The term begins on September 1.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry UNIFORM First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for daywear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS All students should have a copy of each of the following: The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk, A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot, Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling, A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore, Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander, The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble.