lee hongbin(vixx) life saver

I really don't have good grammar so my grammar might be weird
But enjoy!! :)

One day you was sitting on a bench listen to music, you saw this person walking down the street with his Hood on and listen to music and he was walking across the street and he was texting on his phone and wasn't paying attention and there was a bus coming around the crave really fast, and you jump up really fast and ran to the guy and you push him out of there way, and lucky no one was hurt, you help him up and he took his hood of his head , your eyes widen really big because it was the only LEE HONGBIN from vixx he is your favorite member.

" thank you for saving me your a life saver" he said " umm y-y-yeah no probl-em" you strutted " you must be a fan" and hongbin kisses your hand, you started blushing alot. "y-y-y-eah I am" "well it's nice to meet you but I have to go but thanks again". He started slowly walking off but you grab his arm and he turn around , you didn't know what you was doing but you grab his face and kiss him on the lips, his eyes was widen. " um-u-um im really sorry about that." Then you started walking off but Hongbin grab your arm. "it's okay beautiful" You blush when he called you beautiful and you guys took pictures and exchange number's and when you got home yo went on your twitter and upload the photo of you and hongbin and saying "this was the best day ever met the bae Lee Hongbin :).