I unwrapped the towel and rehung it on the peg. I also took a hair tie and pulled my hair up into a wet mess so that it wouldn't drip all over my dry clothes.

I walked over to the plastic bag and took out my clothes. I pulled on my fresh underwear and then the rest of my clothes.

Once I was dressed, I packed up all my stuff and walked out on the shower cubicle. I walked over to the hairdryer and dumped all my stuff on the shelf. I then towel dried my hair before running the hairdryer over it a couple of times.

As soon as it was dry, I plated it into a fishtail plait. I then gathered up my stuff and exited the building. When outside, I took off my flip flops and put on my socks and slipped on my new brown combat boots.

I walked the short distance to the plot Niall had secured for us, and I smiled when I saw that the tent had been put up.

Our camp was really cute with a small tent and then a sort of canopy that had a stove, camping chairs, and a foldable table underneath.

"I see you finally figured out the tent." I smirked slightly as I dropped my bags onto a camping chair.

Niall turned around from hammering in the last ten peg. He smiled as he saw me. "I was just putting on a show." He informed me with a sly smile.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to him as he finished hammering in the peg. Niall stood up and brushed his hands on his jeans. He took my hand in his, and pulled me close.

"You smell amazing." Niall grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "It's called a shower." 

"No. I mean, you smell amazing. You have a very unique smell." Niall continued.

"Really? What do I smell like?" I wondered out loud.

"Very feminine and fresh, with a hint orange and lime." Niall described. I laughed out loud at the weirdness of this situation. "What about me?" He added.

I leaned closer to Niall and sniffed his t-shirt. I grimaced. "Like you need a shower." 

"Hey, that's mean!" Niall pouted.

I shrugged. "It's the truth." 

Niall looked like he didn't quite know what to say. After a moment, he dropped my hand, and pulled me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. I lent my head against his chest and smiled to myself.

This is perfect. This is exactly what I need right now; I need a weekend away from all the drama of my hectic life. I need a weekend away from everything that is my life, but most of all, I need to be taken away from all the reminders that Niall and I can't be together.

---

It was tea time by now. Niall and I had spent what was left of our afternoon walking around and exploring the small campsite. Right now, I'm on cloud nine because we hadn't even mentioned Barbara or any of our problems once. We talked about everything and nothing. 

I wish we could do this more often, but the way we live our lives, I'm not going to get my hopes up anytime soon.

And besides, I have a hectic month in front of me with only a week and a bit in the UK before flying off to America and Australia. This is probably going to be the only 'date' I'll have with Niall for a while. 

"What's for tea?" Niall asked, coming back from the loos.

"Guess." I smiled.

"A three course meal with cheesy garlic bread as a side bread." Niall suggested hopefully.