-Chapter 34-

-Chapter 34-

After Niall got his good morning kiss, we both decided to set up camp. Niall started building the tent and I went to sort a few things out with the owner of the campsite. Then once I had signed a few things, I went back to the 'campsite' to find Niall struggling with the tent poles.

"You need any help?" I offered, picking up a long black metal thing from the ground... Why couldn't he have brought one of those Quechua tents that only take a few seconds to pop out?

"I'm good." Niall mumbled, his Irish accent coming through strong.

"You sure?" I asked uncertainly as Niall attempted to shove a pole into an opening of some sort.

"Positive. Go have a shower or something." Niall frowned, looking down at the instructions.

"If you say so." I rolled my eyes. 

I walked away from Nialler and went to the boot, which was left open. I pulled out my bag and rummaged through it. I took out a pair of black leggings, a black baseball 23 t-shirt, underwear, socks, my brown combat boots, and another one of Niall's stolen cardigans... What can I say? They suit me!

I also took out my wash bag and found the fluffy black towel I had packed. Placing my clothes in a plastic bag, along with my wash bag, and some flip flops, I then swung the towel over my shoulder.

 "You sure you don't need any help?" I doubled checked, even though I already knew the answer.

"I'm good." Niall smiled, looking up from what he was doing.

I nodded and headed towards the toilet facilities. Our plot wasn't very far from the loos, so it only took me a couple of seconds to get there.

I walked through the main entrance and found that it was quite quiet. Probably due to the fact it was almost one pm. I turned left and walked into the ladies shower rooms. I looked into each cubical, and picked the biggest one I could find.

Walking into the space, I jut and then locked the door. I hung my towel on the peg and dropped my bag on the shelf. I took out my wash bag and placed that on the side next to the sink. I then put my shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and flannel on the shelf inside the shower. 

After stripping off all my clothes, I put them in a neat pile next to the plastic bag that had my fresh clothes in.

Shivering, I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. It took a minute or two to warm up, but when it did it was steaming hot.

I soaped up my body, and scrubbed away all of the grim that had made it's way onto my skin. Once my body was clean, I moved onto my hair. I poured a big dollop of shampoo into my hand, and massaged it into my scalp.

Once I rinsed out the shampoo, I squeezed some conditioner onto my hands and rubbed it through my long hair.

I rinsed that out as well and grabbed my flannel. I brought it up to my face and started scrubbing away. I was trying to get all yesterdays make up off.

When the skin on my face was throbbing because of all the scrubbing,  I turned off the water.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my shivering body. I slipped on my flip flops and secured the towel around my naked body. I pulled my wash bag closer and opened it up.

I took out my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly scrubbed my teeth clean and then rinsed my mouth out. Moving on to my face, I took out a Nivea wipe and took off the rest of the remaining make-up, which was mainly eyeliner. After getting most of the stubborn make-up off, I found my Nivea face cream and squeezed some onto my hand. Using my fingers I slowly massaged it into my face. By the time I had finished doing all of this, my body was now dry.