Chapter 34

Biscuit:As I said before,my name is Biscuit Krueger but I don't like being formal so just call me Bisky...you're going to listen to everything I say...

Y/n:Am I going to listen? Yes...will I perform whatever you ask of me? Not likely...

Killua:Yea! We aren't desperate enough to ask a complete stranger for help! Right Gon?

Gon:We have Mr.Wing...

Killua:Right! See? We don't need your help! 

Bisky:Wing? You mean that little boy with glasses and messy hair who never tucks in his shirt...

Gon:You know him?

Bisky:I taught him everything he knows! So I'm your master's master...so there shouldn't be any problems...you guys pro hunters already?

Gon:I am!

Killua:I can't say the same...

Y/n:I'm not one either although I am a pro at hunting people if that counts...

Bisky:Well I think that's a good start-

She suddenly sits down

Bisky:Sit down you three,act as if we're chatting 

They all do as she asks

Bisky:There is someone watching us...don't try to seek him out, he'll notice...

Killua:How did you tell there was someone...

Y/n:Bloodlust...

Bisky:Correct,but they quickly concealed it so they know what they are doing...what do you think we should do?

Gon:Stick together...

Bisky:Good but we aren't gonna do that...

Y/n:So why ask-

Bisky:If I go out on my own the attacker is going to go after me,you three will go the opposite direction of me...after a bit use Zetsu and seek me out...

Y/n:Hmm...sounds good-

Bisky abruptly slaps him across the face

Bisky:Fine! Be that way! Bye-bye!

It's all an act...

Y/n:You know what screw you too! You little ankle biter! 

He storms off as Gon and Killua follow him

After a bit,they stop and turn around 

Killua:You think this is far enough?

Y/n:I'm pretty sure...

Gon:That was good acting back there,it sounded as if you were really angry...

Y/n:She slapped me across the face...it was a bit more than acting at that point bud...

Killua:Yea i'd be pretty angry too...to be honest if I were you I would've yelled even louder...

They quickly make their way to Bisky but when they arrive they see that she has already taken care of the problem 

Y/n:He must have gotten a piece of your hair! Haha!

Killua and Y/n laugh a bit but Gon speaks to Bisky

Gon:Umm Ms.Bisky? Why are you trying to complete the game?

Bisky:Just Bisky is fine...but if you really want to use honorifics then you can call me Lady Bisky!

Killua:Lady Bisky?

Y/n and Killua look at each other

Y/n:Yea right! Like that's ever gonna happen!

They both start to laugh before Bisky punches them both

Killua goes soaring through the air but y/n stays on the ground,his previously funny thoughts turning into anger

Bisky:To answer your question I'm mainly after a jewel...

Y/n:Yea good for you,I don't care...

Bisky:Oh...someone's angry...why don't you two kids go off and do some practice on Nen....me and your friend here need to chat...

Killua:Wow,I hope you survive to see us again Mummy...

Y/n:Trust me...I will...

They both walk off

Y/n:Now what the hell do you want?

She just stares at him

Y/n:Nothing? Then I'm leaving...

She suddenly punches him as he hears a couple of his ribs break

He quickly grabs her hand she used to punch him and uses the momentum to throw her away

Y/n:That wasn't very nice...at least you let me finish my sentence...although my broken ribs aren't too happy...

Bisky quickly appears in front of him

The experience is there...

He dodges it quickly and grabs her hand

Just like what happened to Gon,her arm along with her body plummets to the ground,while she is unable to move

Y/n:Would you like to explain to me why you did that or would you rather explain that through bloody teeth?

Bisky:I see your ribs are healed...

Y/n:Yea and you're the person who broke them,now start answering questions...

Bisky:I wanted to see if you were as strong as you think you are...

Y/n:Think? You're a couple of inches from being bashed into the ground by the bottom of my foot...

Bisky:I'm going a bit easy on you...but i won't deny you're strong but there is more I can teach you...

Y/n:I need no help to break someone's neck...I snap it and the person dies...

Bisky:And so you think you're above us? Like you aren't like us?

Y/n laughs a bit

Y/n:Let me tell you something...I've killed many people...old,young,adults children...and you know why? 

Bisky:Because you enjoy it?

Y/n:That a part of the answer but not the entirety of it...you see I do what I want merely because I want to...a lot of what I do is just...business...but if I'm going to be doing something so often I might as well enjoy it right?

Bisky:What are you gonna do to me then? You gonna try to kill me?

Y/n:Usually for something like this i'd break your legs and give you a head start to crawl away as I send Charlotte after you...and usually the very best case scenario would be that you leave here with a couple of broken bones but that wouldn't be very friendly of me would it...especially with someone who is trying to help Gon and Killua...I think I'll draw this this up as...a misunderstanding...

He raises his hand as Bisky now has the ability to get up again

Bisky:Well i'm surprised you are so...civil...

Y/n:People call me a monster but then I wonder why they put themselves so high as to judge me...i'm just someone living their life? Is it not mine to choose how I live it?

Bisky:I suppose so...but I hope you don't think that'll work on everyone...

Y/n:You wanna know what works on everyone though?

He whispers in her ear

Y/n:Killing them...

He starts to laugh as Bisky just stares at him like he's crazy

Y/n:Oh and do me a favor and keep this between us okay? Don't need the kids knowing about this...

Bisky:What are you hiding from them? 

Y/n:Hiding? I've been protecting them since I met them...now it would be in your best interest to listen to what I said...

Bisky:You're lying to them aren't you?

Y/n:You wouldn't understand...you haven't seen what I've done for them...