"Hello Jschlatt, chat, sexy women, I'm Y/N but I usually go under the alias of my twitch name. I'm mainly a minecraft streamer and a simp for Quackity but today I've decided to throw that all away so I can fight for the heart of my favourite white boy; Schlatt." I situate myself closer to my webcam to wink at him for theatrics and stir up the chat before adding on.
"Although it pains me that I was not invited originally, I will pretend that you wanted me here and all will be forgiven if you agree to go on a minecraft date with me." The introduction ignites a laugh from everyone in the call and I smile as some natural banter flows through between Minx and Alex as they feign shock and anger, yelling in retaliation.

"Keep your paws off my hunk of a man Y/N. I will not let you claim my handsome fiancé." Minx frowns on the screen with a smidge of a smile decorating her face and I put up my own look of irritation as I bite back at her insult.

The show goes on with ease as Schlatt asks us to do New York accents and continuously dumps Minx in the bottom three, playfully praying she gets eliminated. But chat loves to terrorize Jschlatt, and as always; she stays. Soon it winds up being a final four, with Minx, Botez, Mia and I all bouncing off each other's jokes and sarcastically making fun of Schlatt and his resemblance of a minion, alongside the guy from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Schlatt decides to put all three girls besides me in the bottom three and I look at him and smile, in which he returns with a grin and scratches the back of his neck while his eyes travel to the side of the screen my webcam resides. After a battle in the polls, Mia is voted out and what comes as a shock to absolutely no one, she picks host. Schlatt bites back with a joke about her not performing well at her profession and we all let out a laugh. Mia sasses him and leaves before he can throw another insult her way.

The show takes an odd turn when suddenly QTCinderella joins the Discord call and begins to recite a script that describes what I think is a wedding ceremony between Minx and Jschlatt. We sit there bewildered and Austin thinks it's great content, agreeing that it's technically a wedding ceremony before asking if there's any objections. Either I'm too full of myself or Schlatt looks over at me with curious eyes as it looks as though he is waiting for me to object. I look at his webcam and open my mouth but am interrupted by Van-Sama yelling "I object!" repeatedly and his webcam flickering on to him in a formal suit. This sets me off into a fit of giggles as the other girls smile and the chat goes absolutely bonkers. Schlatt is in a state of shock as he chuckles at the sight of Van-Sama as he professes his undying love for Schlatt, before breaking out into song and ends it with "Schlatt baby, take a walk on the wild side." that leaves us all to do nothing but erupt into hearty laughs and I double over in my chair, trying to catch my breath. After a moment he leaves and Botez is surprisingly eliminated, shocking both Minx and I alongside the chat. And before we know it, it's time to start the one-on-one dates.

I take this opportunity to go first, which Minx happily allows me to do, winking at me and giving me a "Go get 'em tiger." before muting her microphone. My cheeks flare into a soft shade of red and I clear my throat before talking to Schlatt.

"Hello Big Guy." I say first and he smiles before greeting me back. We go back and forth on our times during SMPLive and what mischief we would cook up next. We banter for a bit before I finally decide to get "serious".

"Schlatt, you know better than anyone why I am probably the better choice yeah?" I look at him and he stops laughing at his previous joke to help me set the mood of what I was planning to be a bit.

"Oh yeah? I'm not really sure what you're trying to tell me but I'm all ears to hear what you mean in greater detail." He gives me a light smile and unbeknownst to either of us, Austin pulls a trick from his sleeve and plays some soft romantic music. The chat becomes as sentimental as it can for it being a chat full of teenagers and reddit users and a series of "Awww"s flash through the chat. I take this as the opportunity to voice some of my best romance lines with the idea of it being a useful bit for the channel.