chapter four ;

jschlatt:
howdy partner, what are your thoughts on capitalism?

you:
absolute shit, i'm more of a communist myself. what about you jslut?

jschlatt:
first of all, don't ever fucking call me that again. second of all i do find your views on communism hot as fuck.

you:
woahh! easy now cowboy, take me to dinner first!

jschlatt:
i plan to! where would you prefer to eat?

you:
i've always been a papa john's type of lady. fancy a pizza mr jslut?

jschlatt:
god, i'm going to sucker punch you in a second y/n. i'm only asking because traves has offered to buy me dinner like the big boy he is.

you:
holy shit really! what a kind man he is. but what're you asking me for? want my lovely suggestions?

jschlatt:
no you dumbass, i doubt you've eaten a top notch meal today and what better way to fulfil your cheesy desires than a free pizza curtesy of traves and his abundance of twitch sub stacks.

you:
you've got me there schlatt. i have yet to indulge in an abundance of calories today, tell the wife i fancy myself a ham and pineapple pizza.

jschlatt:
ok on second thoughts, maybe you should starve. especially when you've been given the kind offering of a FREE PIZZA and the one choice you asked for is a fucking shit show.

you:
i beg your fucking pardon? you dare critique the pizza i want when you yourself eat the shittiest kind of hotpocket. absolutely fuming, never speak to me again.

I turn off my phone and plop myself into my gaming chair. I check discord and click the group chat that had Schlatt, Ted, Traves and Krinios before joining the call. I wait a couple seconds while holding in a snort as Krinios' laugh booms through my headset before chiming in.

"OI FUCKERS! I am hungryyyyyy" I whine.

"Y/N!!! Oh how I have not missed you one bit. Fuck I miss the sausage party we were just having!" Schlatt added with a laugh and I sulked in my chair.

"Shut the fuck up Schlatt, I for one missed you very much y/n. Schlatt's just jealous you've been talking to me more frequently!" Ted buts in and I snicker at his jab at the New Yorker.

Ted was not entirely wrong either, over the past few days I had been talking to him on a regular basis and cut down my time spent in Jschlatt's dms by a large chunk. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to him but Ted and I were having secret arrangements about a group meet-up and he thought I was the best person to ask about that kind of stuff. I was also ecstatic at the thought of meeting the guys face-to-face for the first time. We had all grown closer and I felt as if I was finally apart of a group of friends where we could all hang out frequently, especially considering the fact we all streamed similar content and had humour that could we build on from each other.

I loaded up my Minecraft and decided to not stream today but load up Jschlatt's stream on twitch and host him instead. I screened it on my second monitor and loaded up the world the boys were messing in on the other.