What is in there

First of I really miss my last school and going there and relieving the truth but I cant say the anonymous person who writes the blogs which is me moved to New York cause of course they would know so bye blog. Can I have a moment I silence for my blog lol, okay so tofu for lunch I sat by myself until this jock who is the cute boy I told you about sat beside me, I was uncomfortable so I told him I wanted to be alone. He said"we are alone just me and you and I think you would fit in with them Angie ( his stupid lying mother fucking crazy ass bitch, oh yeah"girlfriend"). I said" oh no they are way too girly for me" and he said ok and went. What i really meant to say was try are too much of donpicos standing for donkey, pig and cow. Anyways later school ended, ok now I am on my way to where they killed my father and as i said it is a 30 mins drive which is not long, at least to me. I was definitely ready to find out who killed my dad, not girls my age would not even want to know their would be too scared besides the teachers at my school are so freaking annoying. I was totally glad school was over as you can see,anyways where they killed my dad (may he's soul rest in perfect peace). The place looked totally normal until the wind started blowing and the door opened before me. I was scared but there was no goin back,I was in my spy clothes which are unbelievably comfortable which is all black and i even bough some gadgets you know incase. I walked into the room half confident half creeped out lol, I did not know how to feel but I dnt think I ever do. It was tots quiet and after ten mins I finally found a book but a seriously dusty one, it was written private which meant I just had to check it it out, and I'm starting to think that what they say about if you tell a child to stop they just do it more is true. I saw pictures of people so I decided to go home and check it out, I typed a few of their names and they all appeared to be killed so I typed the rest of their names and they were all also killed and my father was in that book. I am starting to think y I got into this situation, but who was this man and what did tho mean........
Hope you like
Made it long and haters back off :) :) 👏👏😂😂🌟🎉😎😎✨💦😢#⃣vote pls!!