First date

The video above doesn't really have anything to do with the imagine but it's got Joe in it and I like it so.... This is basically the same as the last chapter just Joe's view x. y/n means your name :) xx
----------------------------------------------
I sat in the car watching y/n nervously biting her bottom lip. "We are nearly there now" I said hoping this would comfort her and stop y/n from feeling nervous. The car quickly stopped causing me to nearly fall off my seat. I opened the door and placed y/n's hand in mine , they fitted perfectly like our hands were made for each other. I walked slowly to the park , where I had set up our picnic date. I tried to undo y/n's blindfold but found it really difficult , she let out a little giggle causing shivers to travel down my spine.

"Are you ready?" I asked.
"I was born ready." Replied y/n. I laughed she is so cute when she is funny. I pulled off her blindfold , her face lit up . Y/n's facial expression suddenly changed and a tear fell from her hazel eyes."Sorry do you not like it ." Disappointment and sadness built up in side me, have I not done enough? "It's fine if you..." Y/n lips crashed into mine making me stop mid-sentence. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Joe it's beautiful , did you do it all by yourself ?" Y/n asked. I nodded and felt a sigh of relief . Y/n stared into my eyes, I pressed my lips against hers. I wish we could stay like this forever.

-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading , I struggled writing in a male's point of view , so sorry if it's bad

MrsEstylespaynehoran xxx