UA attack

Rapunzel pov-

    The next day shoto took my hand and since it was our day off I would watch him train. We passed his dad and he noticed us holding hands. "Shoto who is this? " He asked and I felt shoto wrap his arm around me "she is mine and if you do not have anything to say then don't say anything at all." His sad walked up to me "she has unusual hair. Be careful because the villains might want her for that." He looked at me "I had a feeling that might happen" And endeavor felt my hair. "It isn't even sun damaged at all. Her hair seems like it is almost magic" I shudder at that. "Sorry if I scare you and I didn't get your name" Yea you didn't scare me but my hair is magic. "Rapunzel" He nodded "shoto take care of her, I approve" And shoto looked at me. "I will old man" Endeavor walked off smiling. I watched shoto train and train with the class. I was in the huge bleachers watching from above when I heard a crash. We looked to see a purple portal open up and someone with hands covered all over him. "Aww how cute they are training" He said while scratching his neck. "We are here for all might so-" He stopped mid sentence and turned to me. "Well well I don't believe we have met. That is some unusual hair you got there. I can sense something strong within you. Guys change of plans I want her, she is so pretty and flawless. I mean look at her features and hair!" He said and other villains came out. A guy covered in scars and blue flames "I'mma stay out of this" He said and the guy with hands turned to him. "Dani you are no fun" The guy with hands said. Hmm so the guy with many scars is called dabi, why do I feel like it is not his real name. "I want her blood" A crazy girl holding a knife said. "She is so cute" The guy with hands turn to her "Toga this girl is different. I don't think it is safe for you to have her blood." She pouted "you are no fun shigaraki" And she crossed her arms. "Just looking out for you" He said and scratched his neck. I go to back up as they get closer and closer and I start to back up the stairs. I tripped on a stair and scrapped my left forearm open. I winced in pain. "Aww she is hurt poor-" He looked at my arm. "How is it healing itself? " My hair! But it is not glowing...wait the sundrop flower runs in my blood. Damn I am stupid. "You are different" Shigaraki said and before his face could get close a wall of ice seperated. "Touch her and you will regret it" Shoto said cold to him and it even scared me for a second. Endeavor came up as well and shigaraki scoffed and disappears into the purple portal guy along with all the others. Shoto helped me up "your arm really did heal itself and sorry I couldn't make it up in time" He hugged me and I felt him shaking. "Don't worry I am ok aren't I? " I gave him a smile. "Shoto we need to keep a eye on her because of this hair of hers. They want her for that" And he looked at his father and nodded.

Gothel pov-

    I searched the tower everywhere but rapunzel had really left. I collapsed to the floor. "Where ever you are, I will find you rapunzel. No matter what it takes. So Rapunzel, I would listen or else it won't be too pretty" I said in a low tone and then I start to laugh like crazy. I go to the drawer and pull out my dagger.

Gothel pov-

Gothel pov-

    I managed to make it to the city rapunzel always wanted to go see. I walked around and blended in but kept my cloak on. People looked at me but I didn't pay any mind, I looked at the buildings and they read UA attack. Hmm.... League of villains huh? I walked into alleyways and eventually found the building that looks the most evil. And I walked in. They stopped to look my way but I was in a dark corner, they are the ones I was looking for. "Hello there, the names gothel" I said and the one with a hand on his face looked my way. "Gothel, . Wet the league of villains. And who are you. " I walked out the shadows into the light, pulled off my hood, and fluffed my hair. "You guys must have loved the girl with the blonde hair huh" I tell them and the guy with the hand stood up and the guy with all the scars just kept staring at me. "Well I raised her and indeed that girl is special. You see she escaped her tower that she was never allowed to leave on and I am trying to get her back. I will do anything it takes so I want to slowly convince her and slowly break her soul. Then she will come running to me crying wanting to go back home. And she has to keep her hair a secret anyway so that means her so say friends will not trust her" The guy with the hand laughed. "And I guess her boyfriend would not trust her either huh" Ohh? Really now? "Boyfriend? " I asked and he showed me a pic "son of hero endeavor, Shoto Todoroki" He is a cute one but this won't last long. "So do you guys mind if I tell you something" They nodded "our pleasure" I smiled "I am the original user of the sundrop flower. I am the original gothel I am hundreds of years old." They looked shocked. "But the flower has died and is kept safe for it to one day be brought back. How are you still young? " The girl with knifes asked me. "Rapunzel is the flower now, she is the sundrop, her hair is magic and is keeping me young. Therefore we must get her back." They all nodded except for the dude with the scars he just quietly watched. "Oh sorry dabi there does not want any part of this" I nodded  "fine with me. "

Dabi pov-

    So the girls name is rapunzel? And this gothel the real one wants to keep that girl locked up forever in a tower. That must have been hard on the girl. I actually want to help her on this one.