Chapter 25: Happy Life In The Spirit World

Kagome's POV

It's been three years, and Kenzo is now three years old.

For the past three years, Haise and I didn't struggle with parenting because Kenzo is well-behave. We have three responsibilities now, and that is to take care of Kenzo, the shrine, and perform an exorcism.

Now that Kenzo is three years old, we don't have a problem parenting him because Kenzo is intelligent. He can understand easily when Haise and I teach him about ethics and such. Besides being intelligent, Kenzo is also a playful and loving child. If Haise and I are not around, he will play with Aoi and Kenta.

I am glad that Kenzo grew up to be intelligent. Not to mention, he looks like Haise so much. Kenzo is one of a kind because he is half-human and spirit. Someday when he grows up, we will teach him exorcism, self-defense, about the shrine, and how to manage the restaurant. When he is already five years old, Haise and I will enroll Kenzo in a school.

Right now, Haise and I are in our room, and we just woke up.

"Good morning, Kagome,"

"Good morning, Haise,"

"Ah, Haise. What if we go and have a picnic at the park today?"

"That's a great idea. I know Kenzo will love it,"

Haise and I are talking when Kenzo suddenly entered our room.

"Good morning, mama and papa,"

"Good morning, Kenzo. You're papa, and I decided to go to the park today and have a picnic,"

"Yehey!"

"Ok. Let's go get ready and have breakfast first,"

"Ok"

We got ready, and after getting ready, we went to the dining area, and Aoi is done cooking. We all ate breakfast happily.

Haise's POV

It's been three years, and in the past three years, life is going smoothly. Kenzo is already three years old, and he resembles me so much. Kagome and I didn't struggle in parenting Kenzo because he is behaving. Even at a young age, Kenzo is intelligent. I'm glad that he grew up to be intelligent.

As for my restaurant, it is still packed with spirits. I have no problems with my restaurant because it is operating well.

Right now, we are all in the dining area, eating breakfast. I told them that we would go and have a picnic in the park today. Upon saying it to them, they all got excited.

We are all getting ready to go to the park when someone is calling Kagome and me. We went outside, and a spirit said that there's a possessed spirit.

"We will just get ready. Wait for a moment,"

"Ok"

Kagome and I grab our things.

"Mama, Papa. Are we not going today?"

"We will go, Kenzo, but later, ok? We won't take long. We will be right back and go to the park,"

"Ok. Take care, mama and papa,"

"We will,"

Kagome and I went to where the possessed spirit is. When we find it, we perform an exorcism. After a few minutes, the possessed spirit is purified. As usual, the spirits rewarded us.

After doing an exorcism, Kagome and I went back to the shrine.

Narrator's POV

When Kagome and Haise went back to the shrine, Kenzo is waiting for their arrival.

"Mama, Papa"

"We are back,"

"Now, let's get ready and pack foods,"

"Ok"

Kagome and Haise changed their outfits. After changing, they help Aoi with the food to bring at the park. Kenta is with Kenzo helping him get ready.

When they are all ready to go to the park, they went outside. Suddenly Kenzo ran between Kagome and Haise.

"Be careful, Kenzo, or you will fall and have a wound,"

"Ok"

Aoi and Kenta hold Kenzo's hand so that he will not run.

"I'm happy and satisfied seeing this, Haise,"

"Me too. We became great parents, Kagome,"

"I've always wanted a complete and happy family, and here it is. I'm so thankful that I met you, Haise,"

"Me too. I'm also thankful that you came into my life, Kagome. If I didn't meet you and save you that day, this would not happen,"

"Faith bought us together, Haise. I'm lucky to be teleported here and met you,"

"I agree,"

"Mama, Papa. Let's go,"

"Ok. Coming"

"Let's go, Kagome,"

"Uhum. Let's go,"

Faith does bring them together. A priestess who teleported in the spirit world and a spirit wolf who promised not to fall in love ever again. Who would have thought that the two of them will find love? Now that they have a son, their life is much happier and livelier.

Not to mention Aoi and Kenta that they consider their family.

Their story ends here, but it's not the end of their journey because life must go on. Their lives must go on in the spirit world.