Avanthony Part 1 (Anthony's POV)

Anthony's POV

*Before the confrontation, just after they get home*

Everyone sits on the couches. Jaden has this red mark on his neck and I widen my eyes.
"IS THAT FROM MADS?" I shout at the top of my lungs as I point on his neck. Jaden looks confused and then he spots it on his neck and tries to hurriedly cover it up. Everyone is dying at this point.
"And you said that she just immediately pushed you off," Bryce teases.
"That it was just like a second," Josh is laughing his butt off.
"Nothing really happened, but we're good," I quote Jaden as I roll on the floor. I know, I'm dramatic. Get over it.
"Shut up," he grumbles and pulls up his hoodie. When we stay silent, he looks at us like we're crazy and says, "Moving on...?"
"Anyways, I think I'm going to tell Addison what's up with Eliza," Bryce says.
"How are you going to do that? You and Eliza have been dating for like....3 days?" Noah says.
"She deserves to know," Bryce says.
"But you won't be able to date her either, you know that right?" Chase asks, "And you can't exactly secretly date her either because if you get caught then your dad can say bye to his dad."
"She DESERVES to know, you hear me? I'm not a douche bag! Whether or not we can get back together has nothing to do with this. So far, she knows nothing that's going on, and it's killing me to hurt her twice as much. So I have to at least explain," Bryce says.
"That's actually nice, Brycie," Jaden teases.
"Shut up, this is serious," Bryce says, "And I told you NOT to call me that."
"That's an actual good plan. But I'm worried about Avani's ex coming back to town," I say.
"The model?" Noah asks.
"Oh, about that, on his Instagram, he posted a post that says 'coming back to get my girl,'" Chase says.
"You follow him?" I ask suspiciously.
"Yeah, he's actually really good at modeling- um, I mean, my mom follows him and she wanted me to follow him too..um yeah," Chase says.
"That's the worst lie I've ever heard," I say and roll my eyes.
"Sorry, do you want me to unfollow him?" Chase asks.
"No, no I don't choose who my friends follow," I say.
"You should just talk to her about it," Jaden says.
"Good idea. So Chase and Noah, I saw you guys getting cozy with the D'amelio's. Care to explain?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"We're just friends," Noah says.
"Mhm, sure," I say.
"Well right now, me and Charli are actually getting along again. She gave me a hug before they left," Chase says.
"Oh and then she said 'Don't think that this means I've completely forgiven me,'" I reminded Chase.
"Oh, it's progress," Chase says.

"Well, Nessa hasn't texted me once. And she usually texts me whenever she's upset, EVEN when she's upset with me, so now I'm worried," Josh confesses.
"Because your prolly the worst boyfriend here," Bryce says.
"Shush," he says.
"I think we all just need to talk to them," I say. They all nod and so we just all grab our phones and agree to send them the message "We need to talk."

*After the confrontation*
Dixie and Noah are sitting closer than necessary, and for some reason they're blushing like crazy. Mads is sitting on Jaden's lap and there both glowing. Probably made up even more or something. Charli and Chase are just talking to each other as friends and there is even laughter. Chase looks all glowy. Josh, Nessa, Addison, and Bryce haven't came back from their talks in the hallway and upstairs. Addison and Bryce are upstairs talking and I can hear a couple of shouts, probably from Addison, not that I blame her. Josh and Nessa are visibly arguing in the hallway. I can hear Nessa crying and yelling and Josh just sounds like the guiltiest person on Earth. I see and hear this all as I go to the living room. I decided to give Avani a little bit of a time to cool off, so when I come back to talk to her, she isn't that mad.

I walk over to her, and from the look she gives me when I sit down next to her says that the cooling off hasn't really happened yet.
"Baby?" I say and try to hug her, but she just remains silent and shrugs out of my hug.
"Seriously, Vani, it's not that big of a deal," I say.
"I said, do NOT talk to me," she says. I grab her face.
"I'm really sorry," I say.
"I don't care," she says but doesn't slap me, so I'm assuming she actually HAS cooled off. I give her puppy eyes.
"Fine, I'll forgive you if you say 'I love Avani and she's the prettiest,'" she says in a baby voice. I laugh.
"Easy. I love Avani and she's the prettiest," I say.
"Forgiven," she says.
"But, I really don't want you to hang out with Max. Just promise me that nothing is lingering," I say.
"Easy, we broke up so long ago that all the feelings I had to him are gone. We're just friends," Avani says.
"Good," I say and lean in to kiss her forehead.
"Anyways, what happened between you two that making you 2 blushing," I ask Dixie and Noah. They both just blush and smile. Then I know, something must've gone down when they were both in the living room. I wonder what.

Xoxo,
vvoofnessasusual