the one with the weasley-like escape

"I pray the gods have
mercy on my enemies
because
I won't."

ON THE FIRST DAY of December, with the rush of horrible winter winds, I came to know that Harry was in possession of the cup. Luckily, my dearest boyfriend not only carried healing supplies in his pouch, but also carried killing supplies. The conversation went very strange. I had gotten some time to myself, so I wrote:

-did you all get it?

Yes-

-we have to go to Hogwarts now. The chamber of secrets has the basilisk fangs.

Draco carried basilisk
fangs in his pouch-

-wat?

Yes! I took a few broken fangs from the chamber. Just in case. Because you said there was another Horcrux.-

-Draco you're a genius.

I'm aware-
What's the next plan now?- harry-

-Hello brother dearest. The next plan is us breaking out.

Tf you mean?-

-did you destroy the cup?

Not yet-

-well, listen to me very carefully. Something strange happened to me.

Tf yOu MEAN?-

-JFC calm down Harry! Basically, good old Voldemort thinks I'm devoted to him. I've done nothing for him to think otherwise. I've even given him the location of the supposed elder wand. Now. He's gone off to Hogwarts. I know for a fact that he'll try to get the wand. I don't know what he'll find there, but it'll definitely not be the wand because Draco has it. So tonight, you are to destroy the cup at Grimmauld Place. That will leave us with only the snake. We're just gonna have to wing it.

I don't think we should be
winging anything-

-hello Hermione. And by winging it, I'm sure you know who destroys the snake?

I thought you were joking?-

-when have I ever joked, Hermione?

All the time-
TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU-

-Calm tf down Harry.
-so, Voldemort took me to Nottingshire's Hollow, an all wizardkind town where my father grew up. In short, the Firegold Manor. It's fucking awesome. It's creepy as fuck but it's fucking cool and big and everything. Now the thing is when I went there I found this strange sizzling magic all around me, in the air, in the walls everywhere. I like to believe that Voldemort only took me there because he wanted to show me that just like he trusts me to be his ally, I can trust him too.

Do you-

-of course I do. You'll see that Voldemort is a man of his word.
-me, on the other hand, I lack morals. I lie. I dont have time for ethics.
-so, there I am,chilling in the creepy house that's supposedly mine, feeling the scary magic in the air, seemingly unnoticed by Voldemort, when I feel this weird feeling down my spine.