How You Meet

Hey everyone! So I don't own any characters or anything! Feel free to request anything if anyone actually reads this book. I have time so I'm writing again.

Chris Redfield: You and Chris had met during his early days in S.T.A.R.S. You were a rookie officer learning under the wing of  the one and only Marvin Branagh when you were thirsty and went to the vending machine to get a drink. After putting your dollar in and grabbing your (drink of choice) you go to turn the corner just to run into someone "Sorry" you mumble to the person. "Its okay it wasn't opened no harm done" the person responds. you look up to see the man wearing a green S.T.A.R.S vest and a goofy grin. "I'm (your name)" you say holding your hand out. The man grabs your hand to kiss saying " I'm Chris nice to meet you!" you chuckle and heard Marvin yell for you to hurry up. " I hope to see you around Chris" you smiled at him before jogging of to Marvin.

Leon S Kennedy: being the youngest Redfield child made it hard for you not to get into any trouble. When Claire had asked you to go to Raccoon City with her to look for Chris it was hard not to say no. You loved your brother and plus it would give you the perfect opportunity to test your new bike out. Claire had stopped to make a phone call at the gas station in town. You heard glass break once she stepped out after ending the call. "I'm going to investigate!" You say hoping off your bike to go in. As soon as you enter you are greeted with a handsome guy pointing a gun at you. "Don't shoot!" I say he looks at me and Claire as she trails behind me. "Both of you get down!" He says to shoot a zombie behind us. Claire and I ready our guns shooting any zombies. "Come on" he says beckoning to the police car. Claire gets in the front with the guy as I sit in the back behind him. As the two of them talk we find we're heading to the police station. "Wait your a cop" Claire says. "Yeah, Leon Kennedy, you two are.." "Claire- Claire Redfield and that's my younger sister (your first name) Redfield" I was about to say something when a semi truck came barreling behind us hitting the back of the car. Leon and I get out of the car as he smells the gas leaking he pulls me into him as it explodes taking most of the hit. "Thanks" I say helping him back up. "Claire! Claire are you ok!" I yell not seeing my sister. "I'm fine go ahead I'll meet you two are the station!" She yells back to us. Leon grabs my hand pulling me in the direction of the station. Hopefully we'll make it through this already horrendous night.

Piers Nivans: being the great person you are, you volunteered with your best friend to go to Endoina with her to help feed the hungry there. The only problem is that there is now a war going on and you are stuck there, in the middle to be exact. "Hey look! It's the BSAA!" (Your friends name) said. The two men in the front were very good looking. They came over to help us as shots were fired from both sides. The soldiers started to take people to safety. One of the guys from the front comes over to (your friends name). "I'm lieutenant Piers Nivans are you both ok?" He asked us. (Your friends name) nodded and walked away to talk to one of his comrades. "Yes thank you for the save" I smiled at him. "It was nothing. I'm just glad you are ok. I've seen you and your friend over there on the news for helping those in need, and I just wanted to say thank you as well. You have a heart of gold to keep doing this" he explains with a faint blush on his face. My smile grew, "I'm glad someone notices it but you make such a difference I would like to talk with you one day when you aren't on duty about it" I say handing my phone over so he could put his number on. "I'd like that" he smiles a little more, as he went to say something else he was called away by his captain. "I'll see you later lieutenant" I say walking over to (your friends name). "I got the phone number of mister Andy Walker over there did you get your lieutenants?" She questions. "Of course now let's get on the plane and go home I need a shower" I say walking to the plane of the BSAA.

Jake Muller: Man sometimes being a mercenary sucked. Yeah it paid good but was it worth getting your clothes stained in blood? Anyway right now I am on my way to find my target and end him for stealing money from this guy. I was about to round the corner when I saw this guy with a buzz cut kill him. Are you freaking kidding me right now! I can't collect my money! "Hey what's the bug deal!" I yell at the guy as I storm over to him. He had a scar on this cheek that was surprisingly cute on him. "What do you mean I'm doing my job here!" He yells back. "That was my target! Now I can't collect my money because your dumbass killed him!" "Well sweetheart that sucks doesn't it!" Ugh! This guy was really frustrating. I was about to yell back but these guys rounded the corner looking for him. "Damn J'avo! Let's go!" He grabbed your arm pulling you into a run with him. He ran for a while until we lost them. "Look just to get you off my back I split the money with you" he says in a huff. "Look buddy I don't even know who you are" I huffed back at him. "Jake Muller. There now you know my name now take this and get off my back." He thrust money towards you.  Taking the money you give him a little slip of paper. "See you later Jake Muller" I say walking off. Jake looks at the paper to see what it says: 'thanks for the money handsome if you want call me and we can team up next time or if you want to have some fun ;)  ~ (your name)'. "Damn that girl is good" is all he could say.