Dirty pickup lines

Hey everyone requests are open if anyone wants. Like and comment too if you want. SKIP IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE THIS ISN'T FOR YOU CHILDREN

Chris Redfield:
His for you: "Are you an eco-friendly kind of girl? The condom in my pocket goes expires tomorrow, so why don't you help me use it?"

Yours for him: "do I have to sign for your package?"

Leon S Kennedy:
His for you: "Did you send the invitation to the party between your legs in the post or do you wanna give it to me in person?"

Yours for him: "My doctor told me I have a vitamin D deficiency. Want to go back to my place and save me?"

Piers Nivans:

His for you: "Are you a drill sergeant? Because you have my privates standing at attention"

Yours for him: " We're going to someplace tonight. I want to hear who screams louder than the other"
Finn Macauley:
His for you: "Can you tell me what time your legs open, please?" (Imagine his blush)

Yours for him: "So, what happens when my hands are damn cold. I guess I should put them in your pants to get some warmth"

Jake Muller:

His for you: "I don't think I want babies, but I wouldn't mind refining my baby-making technique with you"

Yours for him: "I feel a bit wasted, but the latex in my purse should not go to waste"
Joseph Frost:
His for you: "your so hot, my zipper is falling for you"

Yours for him: "Do you have any room for an extra tongue in your mouth?"

Richard Aiken:
His for you: "If you're feeling down, I can feel you up"

Yours for him: "If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes"

Brad Vicker:
His for you: "I'm peanut butter. You're jelly. Let's have sex" (imagine him stuttering through this with a blush. So cute)

Yours for him: "You know, if I were you, I'd have sex with me"

Forest Speyer:

His for you: "Roses are red. Violets are fine. You be the six. I'll be the nine"

Yours for him:  "I have 206 bones in my body. Want to give me another one?"

Edward Dewey:

His for you: "I love my bed, but I'd rather be in yours"

Yours for him: "I must be a beaver because I'm dying for your wood"
Kenneth Sullivan:
His for you: "do you want to commit a sin for your next confessional?"

Yours for him: "Want to go half on a baby?"