Chapter 2

When she woke up she found herself naked and cover in white stuff then she blushed when she remembered what happened the night before.

She sat up and walked to the bathroom limping "Damn that Cat really knows how to blow you back out" say sighs shaking her head in annoyance from the pain.

"Ok Tylenol and then a shower" she pops 2 pills and gets in the shower and heads off to school.

The walk was...to say the least very painful considering she was a virgin only a couple hours before.

She walked into class actually on time and sat in her seat next to her best friend Alya. "Girl are you ok you were limping when you walked in and omg wait- YOUR ACTUALLY ON TIME??" Alya Gasps dramatically.

She then starts touching Marinette's face and arms "Is this real or am dreaming" she jokes

Marinette smiles in response "hey dudette are you ok?" Nino says as we walks through the door with Adrien

She nods yes in response thinking about how late she stayed up with chat last night.

<Flash Back>

After he left I checked my clock "omg 4 AM I say gasping I touch my neck where chats hand had been a few minutes ago and smile as I put on pajama shorts, no underwear may I add because I need to breath. I laugh at my joke and go to turn off the lights and head to bed.

She blushes thinking about what happened and before the group could question her more the teacher came in.

"Alright class! Happy Thursday!" Ms. Boustie says enthusiastically "Adrien, Nino; you may take your seats now." She says

The boys sit and Adrien can't look marinette in the eyes, not after what happened last night. How undone he made her, how he could make her beg if he wanted to, how he was the first and only one whose ever made her feel that way, how- "en, Adrien, ADRIEN!" Alya tells laughing uncontrollably.

"You ok dude? You kinda zoned out there" Nino says "are you sure? I can walk you to the nurse if you need me too." Marinette says joyfully. "Guys I'm fine let's go to lunch" Adrien says.

They eat lunch and while marinette distracted he finally looks at her more thoroughly and sees what she's wearing.  A black zip up 'Pink' Jacket that's zipped up just enough to cover her cleavage and loose matching sweat pants not to mention her messy bun that she pulled off way too well.

It was very evident she wasn't eating a shirt and he could see her bra straps. After that his mind went in the gutter;

<Flash Back of previous night>

After she finished sucking I smirked and flipped us over, I pulled off her shirt and saw her red Lacey bra. She clearly made it herself considering it had her name signed on the right strap.

I toyed with her clit a little through her pants and she arched her back to me which gave me enough time to reach in the back and unclip her bra.

I watched as the now loose straps slide down her slender arms and to her elbows to the floor. I looked at her, a blushing mess and then I looked at her chest.

I began to lick and suck on her and-

"Adrien?" Marinette giggles. Adrien was snapped out of my thoughts to see marinette giggling. If only she knew how much he lived that giggle and how much he would give just to hear it.

"Oh uh yeah?" He says nervously scratching the back of his neck. "We've been calling you for like 5 minutes lunch is over pretty boy" Alya says slapping his arm playfully.

"Oh yeah I was just um...thinking" he says rushing to throw his tray away.