Into The Great Beyond

Hey guys high school has just started for me, and since I am staying home all the time because we all know why, I don't have much to do. So I have been feeling up to writing more stories. Here is another book I randomly came up with when I was searching through some fan art. 😄

"Berk well yep this place is totally Berk. Plain old boring old Berk. Sure it's great, sure it's peaceful. But it is just too Berk," started Tuffnut. "Ok ok I get it Tuff this place is getting old," Hiccup complained knowing Tuffnut was making fun of his intro in every movie. (Haha!) The rest of the gang just laughed and chuckled at Tuffnut's impersonation. Hiccup rolled his eyes. "Hiccup, we all know I hate to admit this, but Tuffnut is actually right. We need to find our own island," Snotlout explained. "Yeah I hate to admit it, but Snotlout is actually right," said Ruff. "For once Ruffnut is actually-" started Astrid. "Ok ok gods. We should find our own island I got it. Let me just talk to my dad about this," Hiccup cut Astrid off. 

Toothless flew Hiccup to the chief's house. 'Knock knock' "Who is it?" Stoick's voice growled. He didn't sound like he was in such a good mood. "It's just me dad," Hiccup opened the door. "Oh hey son, is there something you need?" He asked sitting in his big chair. "Well I've been trying to find something for me to do on Berk, you know since the rest of the gang had their thing." "Yep I got it and?" Asked Stoick. "Well now Snotlout and Astrid are telling me the we should go find our own island. Which I honestly think is a great idea. I have been wanting to get the group back together for years now," Hiccup states. Stoick just stared at him. Then he sighed. "Alright son, you are much older now, and I do understand that you want to get the band back together. I think it's a great idea son," Stoick came over and patted Hiccup on the shoulder. "You do?" "Yeah. Besides, it will be very hard flying all the way out to other islands to find new dragons, and then come back here. You could also get into trouble. It would be safer to stay on an island out of the archipelago," Stoick decided. Hiccup smiled. "Wow that went way better than I planned for it to," Hiccup chuckled. "Well you should tell the others to pack, and leave first thing in the morning if you ever plan on finding a good island," Stoick ordered. "Got it dad, and thanks," Hiccup thanked his dad. The Chief nodded and smiled. 

Hiccup and the gang packed all of their special house items, and set themselves up for a flight trip. This was going to be very exciting. 

The next morning, everyone was awake and out of their houses and ready to go. All but...Hiccup? Snotlout and Fishlegs went to see if he was still sleeping in his house, but nope. He was actually getting bone crushed into a great bug bear hug by his dad. "Don't forget about us son. I swear if you do- "You will train a Screaming Death your self and come after us, got it dad," Hiccup finished his dad's sentence. Stoick laugh. "Good, now go before I make you stay," Stoick shooed. "Yep let's go bud. Get me outta here," Hiccup chuckled. 

"The gang leader has finally arrived!" Ruffnut groaned with groggy eyes. "It's about time young jr. Chief," Snotlout smirked. Astrid just whipped tired tears out of her eyes. "Alright Meatlug we already to fly girl?" Fishlegs said excitedly. Meatlug of course, reacted in wagging her cute bludgeon tail like a dog.  "Alright gang it looks like we're ready to roll," Hiccup said excitedly. The gang flew to the air and later Berk was out of view. The gang seemed super happy to be back p in the fresh air like this. It was genuine and free. "Heh," Hiccup sighed. "Well it's great to finally have the gang flying up here with us again, huh bud?" 'rooooo' Toothless seemed happy about it too. What a great day this was. "So listen up gang. If we are going to find ourselves a new island, it has- "Include a bore pit obviously, we know," Ruffnut chuckled. "Yeah don't gotta tell us twice,"  said Tuff. "No guys. Not a bore pit! A hot tub with a nice hut made by sea stacks, and a beautifl rock garden!" Fishlegs exclaimed. Astrid rolled her eyes. "We need something dangerous. Something will keep all foes out. Something like- "Astrid, guys, no. We need an island that provides us with water and food. We also need to make sure that there aren't any dangerous territorial wild dragons that'll hunt us down in the dead of night," Hiccup bossed. The rest of the gang sighed. "Here comes Whitney boss Hiccup again," complained Snotlout. "Don't you wish you could just turn back from here?" He sighed. "Of course I do," Astrid chimed in giving Hiccup a little I don't even know smile. Hiccup just shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Well gang, we are real close to finding our new island on this new mission...into the great beyond...," Tuffnut said dramatically. "Yeah the great beyond!" Ruffnut cheered. "Into the great beyond!" Shouted Fishlegs. "Ahhhhhh into the great beyond! Wooo!" Cheered Snotlout. "Yeah! Into the great beyond!" Shouted Astrid. Hiccup smiled knowing that his life was not anywhere near finished exploring the world yet. And this was just barely getting starting. "INTO THE GREAT BEYOND!" 

Hope you guys liked that first lil episode hehe. 😁👇🏽 lemme know what you thought about it. ✌🏽Out ♥️