5^ An Upgrade

Nines drives home from the grocery store.
     He had went home with Gavin, that night, and they've been together since. They're permanent partners, but, to Nines' delight, they're also lovers. And, they'll stay that way. Nines will make sure they do.
     Now that Nines lives with Gavin, he has to go grocery shopping every week. It usually doesn't take long. After all, Gavin's the only one that eats, so it's not like he has to buy a whole lot. He just has to buy enough to get Gavin through the week.
     A sign catches Nines' attention on the way home. It's advertising male and female sex parts for Androids. Nines makes a sharp turn, spurred on by the sign's promise. "Imagine having a dick," he murmurs to himself. "Gavin will love this, and so will I."
     Nines parks in the parking lot, getting out. It's a CyberLife store. Of course, it would be. He sees the advertisement on the window, and he blushes lightly. "This is embarrassing," he hisses to himself.
     He enters the store and looks around. "Hello, Sir! Can I help you?"
     Nines looks to the employee. It's an Android. Androids work in CyberLife stores, now? I guess, it makes sense. I mean, it's Android parts that are sold here. That's like a human running a store to sell people parts, Nines thinks to himself. He shivers at the thought of selling human parts. "Umm... No, thank you. I'll find you if I need help," he says awkwardly.
"I think, I know what you want by how awkward and embarrassed you look." He points over to a pyramid of boxes. "It's over there."
Nines turns to look. When he looks back to the employee, they're gone. Slowly, he makes his way over to the small pyramid. There are a couple different colored boxes: light blue and light pink. Nines frowns. I'm pretty sure, I know which is which... He picks up a blue box and stares at the label. He debates whether or not he should get it, before he pulls out his phone and sets the box down. He sends a text to Gavin: How would you feel if I had a dick?
Gavin's reply is almost immediate: Like a real one? And aren't you supposed to be coming home? Where are you?
Yes, obviously a real dick, asshole. Relax, Gav. I'll come home in a few minutes. I just have to do something, so answer my question.
     If you got a real dick I think I'd cry. I would WORSHIP that thing babe. Fuck you now I'm horny. Hurry home so I can ride yoooouuu...
     Nines smiles at his phone and rolls his eyes. I'll be home, soon. You better not touch yourself.
     No, Sir. Don't worry, I'll wait for you.
     Good. Nines takes the box and makes his way to the check-out.
     "How's your day, so far?" the employee asks.
    "It's been ok. Not too eventful," Nines replies swiping his credit card to pay for the box.
     "Well, it's about to get better." The employee winks and hands Nines the box. "Have a good day."
     Nines takes the box and walks away, looking back at the employee as he leaves. He hurries to Gavin's car and gets inside.
     Then, Gavin calls him.
     Nines answers his phone with a sigh as he continues the drive home. "I'm on my way home, Gavin. What do you need?"
     "Niiiiinesss," he whines. "Nines, please, I'm so hooootttt."
     "Fine," Nines gives in. "Go ahead, and touch yourself, but be ready when I get home. I have something special."
     "Thank you, Sir," Gavin pants. "God, I can't take it, anymore. Get this shit off of me," he snarls. Nines can hear him moving around, and his ragged breaths come through the phone. He moans lightly as he whispers Nines' name through the phone.
     Nines feels his gut tighten in excitement as he listens. "Have fun, baby. I'll be home, soon," he murmurs, hanging up the phone.
     Nines eventually pulls into the driveway and gets out. He grabs the grocery bags in one arm and the box in the other. He makes his way up to the front door and opens it.
     Gavin sits on the couch in his underwear. "You're back!" he squeaks, jumping up and running towards Nines
    Nines puts the bags down on the counter, then hugs Gavin. "I'm home, baby," he murmurs. "I love you."
     "I love you, too. What did you get?" He looks up at Nines.
     Nines smiles down at him. "I need you to put the groceries away. I have to do something, but it's worth it." Nines takes the box and walks towards the room.
     "What are you doing?"
     "You'll see. Put the groceries away, and I'll show you." Nines shuts the door behind him.
     He sits on the side of the bed and opens the box. Nines pulls out a few things, including his dick, a small hard drive, and an instruction manual. He skims through the manual, then sets it back in the box.
     He pulls his shorts and boxers off and tosses them onto the floor. Nines brings his hand to his crotch and rubs it. He feels a strange sensation where his fingers caress his skin, and he shivers. Carefully, Nines brings the member to his crotch and presses it down. It latches onto him, welding itself into his skin and becoming a part of him. Nines watches it. He touches it, but he can't feel anything.
     Then, he realizes that he hasn't uploaded the proper software, yet. He takes the hard drive and sticks it in a USB port behind his ear. Nines can almost feel it.
     Then, he does feel it. Intense waves of pleasure swamp him, and he gasps aloud.
     "Nines? Are you ok? You've been in there for a while..." Gavin worries on the other side of the door.
     "I'm... ok! I'm ok, Gav! Just, give me a second! Did you put the groceries away?" Nines shouts, wrapping his hand around his cock. He shivers violently at his own touch. He loves this new feeling.
     "Yes, I put all of them away."
     "Good, now, go sit on the couch! Be ready!"
     "Ok!"
     Nines gives himself a few strokes, making sure he has everything downloaded before pulling out the hard drive and putting it back in the box. He moans lightly, growing excited. "Yesss," he hisses. "This is perfect."
     Nines takes the rest of his clothes off and pulls his boxers back on, then he leaves the room.
     Gavin looks up at him from the couch. "What did you do?"
     "Let me show you." Nines prances over to him and sits down next to him. He takes Gavin's hand and presses it down on his new dick. "You feel that?" he moans. "Cause, I do, and it feels good."
     Nines lets go of Gavin as he gropes him. "Wha- Is this- You didn't." Gavin grabs Nines by the shoulders and shakes him. "You got a dick, now?!"
     "Yes," Nines laughs.
     "Well, I wanna see it!" Gavin whines.
     "Ok, ok! Don't be so impatient." Nines pulls his boxers off and discards them on the floor.
     "So biiig~!" Gavin gushes, taking Nines' dick in his hand. He presses his cheek against it, rubbing his face on it. "This is the best thing, ever." He licks Nines' shaft, making the Android shiver with delight. "God, I'm so fucking glad that you did this."
     "I'm happy that you like it," Nines breathes. "It feels so good. I can feel you when I fuck you, now. That's all I've ever wanted."
Gavin smirks up at Nines. "I can't wait to take this thing for a ride." He takes it in his mouth and sucks hard, drawing loud moans from Nines.
     "Shit, Gavin! This dick is new! Don't break it!" Nines shouts in desperation. He arcs his back in pleasure. "But, don't stop. Fuck, that feels good. I should've fucking done this sooner," he slurs.
     Gavin hums his pleasure as he keeps sucking, moving his head up and down at an incredibly fast pace, quickly bringing Nines to his first climax. Nines fills Gavin's mouth with his artificial cum, breathing heavily at the unfamiliar feeling of an orgasm.
"Fuuck..." he sighs, panting. "Goddamn, this is intense. Get against the wall, baby. Let Daddy come inside," Nines orders, petting Gavin with adoration.
Gavin happily throws himself against the wall, discarding his clothes on the floor. "C'mon, Sir. Fuck me with your new dick," he begs, pushing his ass out.
"So eager," Nines purrs, taking Gavin's hips in his hands. "I really love your body, baby," he praises, leaning down to place kisses on Gavin's bare back.
Gavin shivers with delight. He loves it when Nines praises him. He loves making the Android feel good. "Please..." he breathes in a shaky voice.
"You know what to do. Beg."
Gavin groans loudly, clenching his hands into fists. "God, please, Nines! Please, please, please, Sir, make me feel you! I wanna feel every inch! Every inch!" Gavin cries, closing his eyes and panting. "P-Please, please, I'll do anything just to feel you."
Nines hums thoughtfully, debating whether or not he should indulge Gavin. He rubs his cock against Gavin's hole, teasing him. "You don't sound like you want it!" Nines continues, pretending to be hurt.
"No!" Gavin insists, panicking. "No! No, Sir, please! Please, I promise, I want it with my entire being!" Gavin insists, panting heavily.
"Ok, ok, baby, relax," Nines murmurs, caressing Gavin's soft butt. "I'm going to ravage this thing," he whispers, nudging his tip against Gavin's opening. "Open up, baby. Let me in."
"I'm trying..." Gavin whines, pressing himself into the wall. "God, I'm trying so hard. I want it inside..!"
Nines sticks his fingers in his mouth, getting them wet before spitting on Gavin and shoving his fingers inside, spreading his partner wide. Gavin whines needily, asking for more. Nines doesn't spend too long fingering Gavin. Soon, when he's certain that Gavin's loose enough to let him inside, he pulls his fingers out. Nines brings his tip back to Gavin's opening, and pushes inside, nudging himself deeper inside of Gavin.
"Shiiit," Nines groans, throwing his head back. "Shit, shit, shit," he hisses. "Fuck! Oh, for fuck's sake, you're tight as fuck, Gavin," Nines curses, leaning over Gavin. "Holy shit. Goddamn, this is amazing. You're amazing, Gavin."
Gavin wiggles his ass against Nines, making the Android moan louder.
Nines starts moving, but he stops. "Fuck, I can't. My legs are so weak. Gavin, I need you to ride me." He pulls out and sits on the floor, dragging Gavin on top of him. "I'll help you, baby." Nines guides the smaller into his lap, pushing back inside of him with a pleasured sigh. "Ok... ok, that's good," he whispers, slowly guiding Gavin up and down.
Gavin's whimpers mix with Nines' moans, creating a perfect symphony of lewd noises. Gavin can feel Nines swell inside of him, warning him that Nines is close to release. He slams himself down, again and again, willing Nines to cum in him, but the Android is competent. He manages to hold himself, no matter how hard Gavin tries to get him to cum.
Then, Gavin remembers that he has to beg. Nines won't do anything unless Gavin begs for it. So, he begs. "Please, cum in me, Sir!" he begs, wincing at the way Nines rubs against his prostate.
"Come on, Gav. This is basically my first time being inside of you. Surely you can beg with a little more passion?" Nines teases, smirking.
This goddamn Android! He's gonna ruin me! Gavin whines in his head, frowning. He takes a deep breath. "SIR, PLEEEAAASE, PLEASE, CUM IN ME!!" he screams, putting as much passion into his words as he can. "I'm gonna break, Sir! Please, I just NEED TO FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME! IF I DON'T, I MIGHT JUST LOSE MY MIND!"
Nines blinks up at him with wide eyes, not at all expecting Gavin to be so hungry for his cum. He smirks, tightening his grip on the smaller's hips. "Yeah? You want my cum?" he asks, pushing Gavin to his limits.
"Yes, Sir!" Gavin cries.
"And, you're going to be good, aren't you? You're going to be a good boy for me?" Nines continues, baring his teeth, struggling to keep his cum inside.
"Yes, Sir! I'll be a good boy!"
"Alright. You can feel my cum in you," Nines says calmly, wincing as he releases his cum in a powerful orgasm.
Gavin whines reveling in the feeling of Nines cumming in him. It's been such a long time since he's felt cum inside of him, and Nines is perfect. His cum is thick and warm, sticking to his walls, making him feel full. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you," he sighs in relief. "Can I cum?"
Nines nods, too tired to tease Gavin any further. "Go ahead, baby. You've been good. You deserve it." Nines takes Gavin's hand. "I want to watch you masturbate. Keep me inside of you, and cum on my chest," he orders.
Gavin squeezes Nines' hand, smiling with pure bliss. "You're so kinky, Sir~ I love it. Thank you, Sir," Gavin breathes, biting his lip as he jerks himself off.
"I can't help it," Nines sighs happily. "I want to be inside of you. You feel nice and warm, sort of safe, if that makes sense." He bucks his hips into Gavin, making him squeak. "Plus, I can do that."
"Stop teasing me, Sir..." Gavin whines, jerking himself faster. But, he can't deny that he likes it when Nines does that. He likes the feeling of Nines sharply jabbing his prostate, only to fall still.
"I'll tease you all I want. Want to know why?" he asks. "Because, you're my bitch, and I'll do whatever I want."
"Yes, Sir. I'm your bitch," Gavin agrees, willing himself to his climax.
"Good boy, Gav. Very good boy."
At Nines' praise, Gavin cums, shooting his seed all over his partner's chest. Nines smirks, scooping some in his fingers. "Open up," he commands. Gavin opens his mouth, and Nines puts his fingers inside, making Gavin eat his own cum.
     "Does that taste good? You like it when I make you eat your own cum??" Nines teases him.
"Yes, Sir!" Gavin replies eagerly, closing his mouth and sucking on Nines' fingers.
Nines pulls his fingers out of Gavin's mouth, sighing with pleasure. "You really are so obedient," he murmurs. "I love you."
"I love you, too, Sir," Gavin murmurs shyly. "I like obeying you. You're so good to me, and I like being a good boy for you."
"As long as you keep being good for me, I'll reward you," Nines promises, pulling Gavin down to kiss him.
"Do I deserve a reward?" Gavin asks hopefully.
"Of course, you do. You've been such a good boy, Gav." Nines sighs his pleasure. "Get up. Go get me a towel, so I can wipe this cum off of me. Then, go sit on the couch, and wait for me."
Gavin slowly pulls himself up off of Nines, whining painfully as the Android slides out of him. He stands on shaky legs and makes his way to the bathroom, grabbing the nearest towel. Gavin comes back and hands it to Nines, then sits on the couch, just like Nines told him to do.
Nines wipes the cum off of his chest, then discards the towel on the floor. He stands, surprised to find that his legs tremble beneath him. He sits next to Gavin on the couch, making himself comfortable. "Come here, baby."
Gavin crawls into Nines' lap, whimpering.
Nines wraps his arms around him, pulling him closer. Nines grins at Gavin, feeling the smaller's skin on his own. "You were so good, Gavin," he whispers, kissing his submissive's forehead. "You rode me perfectly. Made me feel sooo good," he coos, twirling a strand of Gavin's hair around his finger. "And, I'm so pleased with the way you clamped down on me. Your body knows just what I want. You made my first time perfect, Gavin. Just perfect."
Gavin presses himself into Nines' chest, whining his pleasure. "Th-Thank you, Sir."
"I should be thanking you for being such a good boy." He caresses Gavin's back. "When you're ready, we should have some more fun."
"Yes, Sir. I'd like that."