Chapter 1: The Funeral

Percy's P.O.V

"You need to tell us the information, what does SHIELD know." Man this guy, Victor. What type of name is that for a villain, let me explain the situation, I am tied up and is hanging over a pit that is about 5 feet. I'm not worried, actually this guy is giving me everything I need. Then his phone rang.

"Hello." He then raises his eyebrow and puts the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"You need to come in." I recognized that voice as Director Fury, my boss. You see I joined S.H.I.E.L.D after the world. I went off the grid. The gods keep where I am a secret, they also know that Fury knows that I'm a demigod. I only tell those who I trust with the secret.

I'm not like most spies, I love joking around and love to smile, it hides my true self that wants to break. The only time I don't smile is when I'm on the job. Natasha and Clint are my best friends, they do have a heart yes.

I think of Nat as my mom who died in a fire, and Clint as a father. My dad knows this and has accepted this, I do love my dad and sometimes talk to him but it just, feels weird. After the war the only people of the seven that are alive are Jason, Leo, and Frank.

Jason, Leo, and Frank live at Camp Jupiter, where I visit more often than Camp Half-Blood. I visit Camp Half-Blood mostly for Chiron, but even then it is still rare for me. I am into my work, I try to escape my old life. Especially when Annabeth died. Nico is still alive for he helped bring the statue back to Camp Half-Blood to help the Greek and Roman. He almost died but he was ok enough to live. Which is good.

I visit Nat and Clint outside of the Avengers Tower. I really don't want to meet them that much. I have told all my stories of being a demigod to, Nat, Clint, Fury, and the consule. Only level 10 and above agents really know me, for my file is mostly on paper and is extremely secured. Even though my file only has my name, age, and my level it is still dangerous for others to really know me.

"I'm in the middle of something."

"We'll wrap it up, Agent Romanov and Barton will be there shortly."

I puffed,"Fine."

With that I escape my rope and kick Victor's butt. I look at the watch on my arm, "3..2..1" And then there was the sound of a jet above me. I still hate flying.

When I got up there Nat and Clint have sad faces, "What?"

"Perce, Coulson died." My world stopped. Phil was also like a father to me, heck, he was the one who recruited me. I owed him my new life and to know he died. It breaks me.

I act like a robot and just sit down and star outside. Natasha and Clint look worriedly at me. "We have about 30 minutes to get ready for the funeral." I nod and we head on our way toward the Helicarrier to change into tuxes and dresses.

Tony's P.O.V

Steve, Bruce, and I are at the cemetery waiting for Natasha and Clint. Thor is on Asgard handling some things for his father.Natasha and Clint said they will be over shortly just had to pick someone up.

15 minutes later

"Hey guys there's Clint and Natasha with some kid." I comment. Steve and Bruce turn to see what seems like a seventeen year old and him and Clint are wearing black tuxes Natasha has a black dress on that she seems not t like. "Clint and Natasha seem to be looking at the kid in worry." Steve comments

"How is that possible, they have no heart?" I say

Bruce and Steve then glared at me. Us three then walk over to Natasha and Clint along with the kid.

"Nat who's the kid."

The kid looks up and glares at me, my god his glare is SCARY!

"I do have a name, Percy."

"Nice to meet you Percy, my name is Steve, this is Bruce, and the idiot over there is Tony." Steve introduces us while I make a mock hurt. Putting my hand over my heart. "That hurt buddy." I say my face showing sadness

The kid then smiles and says, "Sure it does, it must hurt when it's true."

"I like this kid." I said grinning as if I met my new best friend.

Natasha then spoke up, "Come on, it's about to start." She spoke worriedly while looking at the kid- Percy.

Percy smiles drops and has a pained look into his eyes, I feel bad for him. He must have been close to Phil.

Percy then nods and all of us walk over to take a seat and wait for the ceremony to begin. When it does start Natasha puts a hand on Percy's shoulder and Clint with the other shoulder, they both gave a squeeze and then let go looking at Percy worriedly. Bruce, Steve, and I exchange a look.

When the ceremony is over Percy spoke up, "I have to go inform Fury about the mission you guys picked me up from." He said it almost like a robot, like he was trying to get his mind on something else.

Natasha and Clint look at each other then back to Percy in a worried expression, "Percy come over once it's done. You know where I live, when I'm not at the tower."

Percy nods and then walks off. Bruce, Steve, and I look at each other once again and I spoke up, "Who is he?" Once Percy was out of hearing range.

"Percy Jackson, S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Like a son to Phil more than anyone else, well other than me, Nat, and Fury believe it or not." That shocked us, Percy was like a son to Fury! Who is this guy.

"Wait how old is he?" Steve asked worriedly

"Percy is nineteen." Natasha replied

"He is way to young to be an agent." Bruce spoke up looking at the direction Percy walked off in.

"He started training a lot earlier, before he was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. He actually started about a year ago and is level 10. Which is impressive, Nat and I are level 11 so we know Percy's background." Clint said then pursed his lips.

"What's his background?" I asked excited about learning about the kid.

"We can't tell you." Natasha said

"I will just hack into S.H.I.E.L.D to find out you know."

"Good luck with that most of his files are on paper." Clint said smirking. My smile faded, paper. Really? Who is this kid?

"What is his code-name?" Steve asked

"Gladiator." Clint said then he and Natasha walked off in Percy's direction

When they were far enough away the rest of us just looked at each other then walked off toward to tower in our own thoughts...Who was Agent Percy?