He heard another shot, which ricocheted off something. Percy looked back at Jason Holder, who was lying face down in the pool, gunshot wound to the chest. He grimaced, and saw part of a bullet in his arm. "Skatá," he swore, before vapor travelling back to the warehouse.

LINE BREAK

When he got back, he quickly removed the bullet and started to stitch it up, but he started to feel a little bit woozy. He ignores it, and crosses James Holder's name off the list. He wasn't surprised Holder was killed by someone else, considering how corrupt he was. He stood back up, but his vision started to blur. He realized the bullet had poison in it, and he stumbled to the ground. Before passing out, he used his powers that Hestia gave him to heal himself of the injury.

When he woke up, he realized it was morning. "Shit," he swore, before vapor travelling back to the mansion.

When he got there, he saw Diggle leaning against the wall, and Moira talking to some officers. "What happened? Is Thea okay?" Percy asked.

Diggle sighed. "Cops brought her home. She and a few friends broke into a store and tried on a few dresses," he replied. "Lit up the breathalyzer like a Christmas tree."

Percy sighed before walking past Diggle and to Moira, Thea and Walter. Percy watched as Moira looked at Thea. "Last time it was public intoxication, this time breaking and entering. Moving up the criminal world, are we?" Moira asked seriously.

"You know, once you pay off the owner, you should really check out the stuff there," Thea said nonchalantly. "They have some cute outfits."

"Thea, go get ready for school," Moira said with a sigh.

Thea stopped. "You know what, I'm not really feeling it. Imma just take a sick day."

Moira sighed. "Fine, go to your room."

Thea walked away with a smirk, before stopping in front of Percy. "You look like shit," she said, before waltzing up to her room.

"You're letting her just do that?" Percy asked. "Come on Moira."

"It's best to leave her like that," Moira replied.

"She's testing you," Percy said. "Look, I don't know much about parenting, but seriously? She's just walking over you."

"And where'd she learn that from?" Moira asked.

Percy sighed. "Look, I didn't want to do those things. It's just the image I was placed into. Looking back at what Oliver and I were allowed to get up to, I think you should parent her a little bit more," he said, walking away.

LINE BREAK

After a little while, Percy went down to his lair. He needed to look at the bullet he pulled out and figure what kind of poison it was. After running some tests, he came to the conclusion that the bullets were laced with curare, which would be the shooter's MO. Curare was a rare poison, so it would be hard to get, and not many people would use it.

Thanks to Hera removing his scent, he was able to actually use technology, and was able to find the shooter; Deadshot. He has killed all over the world, Chicago, Markovia, Corto Maltese.

Percy wanted to give Holder a chance like he did for Hunt and Somers, but this Deadshot had no morality. He just kills for money, which makes him just as dangerous as anyone on the list, and someone he wanted to take down immediately.

Later on in the day, Percy took Diggle and Tommy to the warehouse. "What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub?" Percy asked. If this worked, he would be given an alibi about where Oliver Queen spends his nights.