My Stupid Cupid - Take 5

" Thanks for the ride " I said at the front door my mum knew i was home because she turned the lights on. She better not come out and embarrass me." your welcome any time " He smiled and then turned to leave.

" Do you wanna come in or something? " I can't believe i asked him that.

"No i better be going " PHUWW.

"Okay well i will see you tomorrow " I smiled.

"Okay night." And with that he was gone.

-School in the morning-

-Day 2-

I walked into school that morning and it was blistering hot! Every one was in shorts and muscle tops. But today i was wearing a denim skirt a belly top that says "TAP THIS" and my pick flip flops. I walked into school and into tutor and sat down next to Harvey. His jaw was on the floor.

"What?" I said innosently.

"Whaaa....Whoooo....Howwww?" He was mummballing to himself not thinking something threw. I ignored him and waited for the register.

"Cassie" The teacher shouteed.

"Here Miss."

"Harvey"

"Sheeee.....whatt........." He shook his head. "Yes Miss"

Haha i watched him mumble and mumble his way out of class to Maths. I ran to catch up with him.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked still walking beside him.

"Urmm.... Its nothingg."

"No tell me." I pushed him to tell me.

"Well...... You just look suprisingly hot today."

"Suprisingly"

"Well you are always hot it's just you look really hot todayy." he ran his fingers through his hair.

I looked away blushing. Really embarrassed that my cupid just told me that he thought i was hot. We carried on walking to maths.

-Harveys P.O.V-

I cant believe i had just told my charge that she was hot. Latly i had been so obsessed with this girl. I dont know why i think i like her but i cant go against the rules i couldnt fall for her not again.

-Cassies P.O.V-

He was deep in thought so we walked to maths in silence. I was getting worried now was something wrong? I sat down in my usual seat in the back and Harvey missed his seat and sat straight next to me.