My Stupid Cupid - Take 3

He turned his head back around towards the teacher and carried on as if nothing happened, just like he hasn't frozen time and told me that he was my Cupid or that he fact that why i needed a Cupid? And why i need one now? Of all times it had to be in my last year of school where all my exams were now pileing up on my shoulders. I simply didn't have time for a boyfriend its good grades first then love later. Thats my rule. That's always been my rule.

Before i noticed the teacher was looking at me gone out as if waiting for something, she had just asked me a question she knew i wasn't listening so she had decided that she would take out her bad hair day on me thats usually what teachers do tke all their personal problems out on the student that why they loveed their jobs. Ever notice that?

"Ummm.... can you repeat the quiestion please?" I mummbled.

"Yes i can see that Cassie please pay more attention to the class please and stop drifting into day dream land do you realise that you have all your exam's soon and you need to be prepared for them. Or else they are gonna hit you right in the face." She said then pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. Then she turned back to the class after her little life lesson, wasn't this maths? Not: How to run your life Cassie!!

-After Class-

"Heeeeeeyyy you" Alex was waiting at the traffic lights for me waiting to walk home.

"Hi" I said dumbly i need to act like my normal care free self or else she would know something was up.

"Whats up?" Damn this girls good.

"Nothing really just tired need a coffee." I said and pouted puppy dog eyes at her.

"Okay wanna get the bus to starbuck's my treat" She smiled the biggest smile that she could hold on her face and waved her purse in my face.

"Sure, i just need to tell my mum." I got out my phone and texted my mum.

Cassie: Hey, just nipping to starbucks with Alex be home around 5-ish x

Mum: Okay sweetie, don't be late i have a suprise for you (: x

Cassie: Okay. x

"She said its all good" I smiled and held 2 thumbs up at her.

"Then it settled off to starbuck's!!" She almost shouted and put her arm out like superman and ran to the bus stop.

We got on the bus and made our way to starbucks. It was now 3 i would probably be home around 4 but i need to get ready for the Harvey/Cupid thing. The bus pulled up at the nearest town Chorkey Stupid name but the nearest starbucks we know. We walked into starbucks ordered 2 coffees and sat down at the window seat. I wasn't suprised to see Harvey at the counter watching me i saw him 'Sneekly sneek on the bus and sit at the back' i smiled at the thought that he was keeping tabs on me.

"So you have a stalker now then when did this start?" She smiled i didn't think that she would notice. Didn't look at him for that long did i?