Let's begin

Konoha
Yesterday,Naruto just made genin.Although he found out the old man lied to him about the kyuubi,one of his senseis was a hater and he had to deal with the villagers' hate knowing the reason but,Iruka acknowledged him,he became a ninja and was one step climbing to Hokage!!

The morning was quiet until an announcement rang through the village.

"All activities to be paused all villagers are required to assemble at the base of the Hokage mansion.I repeat all civilians and shinobi are required of their presence at the base of the Hokage mansion.

By the time the announcement was made,Naruto was up and out of the house.He was currently making his way to the mansion.
He was still aware of the cold stares and harsh whispers from the villagers.Although he knew they were hurt from losing their loved ones,but it still hurt him that they still blamed him for something he didn't know of.
The young Uzumaki could move forward with a fake smile on his face.
Thinking about his life,he discovered that his love for  Sakura was a mere crush.He had very few friends, most of his classmates literally made fun of him the whole time.Actually,come to think of it,Hinata was probably the only person who was nice to him.
Suddenly,the skies darkened. Naruto felt his consciousness slipping.

Time skip
Naruto felt,a comfy seat?Nevermind that.He woke up to see an old man floating.Purple eyes with rings and a white cloak.
"Hello my name is Otsukutsi Hagoromo, let's begin.