Chapter 24

⋆ ✵ ⋆

"Come on already Y/n! We're going to be late!" Alyssa shouted to me in our dorm room.

"Sorry, sorry!" I replied pulling a jumper over my head.

I slipped on some shoes and ran down the stairs to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Took you long enough!" Chloe replied.

"Got your signed papers?" Alyssa asked.

I nodded to her and showed her my papers for Hogsmede.

"I'm so excited!"

We ran down to the courtyard with the other students just in time.

"Now remember these trips to Hogsmede Village are a privilege. Should you behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again!" Professor McGonagall told them students.

Alyssa, Chloe and I quickly handed our permission slips to Filch. Harry went up to the Professor.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule Potter." She said.

Harry frowned and kept trying to talk to her.

"All those with permission, follow me. All those without, stay put." Filch said smugly.

I saw McGonagall leaving Harry with a sad look, he must not be able to come. I waved at him with a 'sorry' expression.

"Y/n, over here!" I heard Blaise call.

I looked over to him and smiled. I turned to my friends and asked them if we could go and they nodded their heads.

"Hey Blaise!" We all said once we'd caught up with him, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle.

Chloe and Alyssa had partly become friends with Blaise as well since we were already so close. The four of us would have a lot of fun together, but Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle would always just call us names.

"Quite the ladies man, huh Blaise?" Draco nudged Blaise.

"Shut up." He said while the rest of us girls started giggling.

Even thought Draco made fun of us, he was always either with us or close by whenever we hung out. It was almost like he wanted to be apart of our little group. But he'd never socialize with muggles or halfbloods, especially Hufflepuff ones. Which is exactly what Chloe and Alyssa were, so I pushed that thought to the side.

As we all walked to the village, we were making conversation with each other, well at least Blaise, Chloe, Alyssa and I. Malfoy seemed to just be glaring at us and his servants were clueless as always.

"I want to go to the lolly shop first!" I said with excitement.

"Well Chloe and I wanted to look for er... something!", Alyssa said smirking at me, "You and Blaise can go together! How about we meet up at the Three Broomsticks around lunch time!" She suggested.

"Sure!" Blaise responded.

"Uh yeah ok." I said, confused as to why Alyssa was aggressively winking at me.

"See you guys later!" I shouted to my friends as they walked off.

Blaise and I were just about to start our own walk when Malfoy joined.

"Uh what's up Malfoy?" Blaise asked when he noticed Draco.

"I want to get some candy as well. I heard they have uh... green apple lollipops." He said coming to the other side of me.