I know how to coax him.
"Ok yo if you are not talking to me so i should give this cadbury bournvilla chocolate to P'Nate. Saying i remove chocolate from my pocket and kept it on dining table and pretend to give P'Nate.

"Noooo its mine, saying he jump on me and Snatched chocolate from me.
"Ming you get this for me. P'nate doesn't like this chocolate". Now he is showing his puppy eyes to me.
"Ok i am forgiving you and now this chocolate is mine" saying he is blinking cutely at me.
Now he is trying to act cute.

"So now you know me huhh and what you said to uncle max and uncle earth about friend or something"

"Aee ming you are my best buddy i will introduce you to P'phana and P'forth".
Every one started laughing seeing our bickering.

After lunch we bid goodbye to both Alpha. Alpha max and Alpha earth hugged and kissed wayo on his Forehead.

Ming suthee i want to talk to you both come meet me in my office. Saying this dad went to his office.

Dravid daichapanya POV:

I know everyone is possessive when it comes to wayo. He is like that you can't help but will be obssesd for him.

But there is something about wayo which no one knows about him. He can sense others emorion he can mind link us even if we are not in pack. His power is diffrent from other omegas, and he is not aware of it.

Yes wayo can sense our emotion if we are sad angry or happy he will know. No one knows how but he can.
Everyone ignored this but i have done my research and now i have my own Theories about it.

Knock* knock*
"Come in suthee ming." i called them inside in my office.
Today i want to talk to them about wayo. in few months ming and wayo will be 18, I don't know what others power wayo have but i am sure after mating ceremony he will be facing some changes in him. I want ming and suthee to help me.

I ask them to sit on sofa and i joined them.
We are facing each other.

"Dad is everything ok. Why you look so serious. And what was that dad. You never let bass to meet anyone. Then why today."
worridely ming asked me.

"Dont worry ming, wayo is ok. you dont have to worry about him but there is something i want you guys to know about."
"and listen to me carefully." they both Nodded Simaultaneously.

"Ming suthee you know every omega have some powers. Like healing cooking and breeding.
But wayo he is diffrent from those omegas, like others omega only can heel one at a time but wayo can heal more than 4 alpha at one time.
His senses are strong he can mind link with us even from afar.

"But dad wayo is not like others omega he is white omega he is rarest omega." ming interrupted in between.
"Ming first listen to me, its not just these powers. he have extra powers as well."

"What kind of extra power dad. I have never seen him using other power." again ming spoke and suthee also nodding.

"He have extra power and you guys also seen that its just that you never noticed it."

"Aauu what powers dad can you please explain it rather than confusing us." this time its suthee who asked.

"Then let me speak you little brats you both are Interrupting and not letting me talk.
Now both of you just keep quite and listen carefully and whenever i ask something just say yes or no okey. I spoke to them seriously.

"So suthee do you rember last year incident when those roughe wolves abducted your wife Nate."
"Yes dad how can i forget it." suthee sounds little sad.

But Nate she forgot those horrible night,
But no one knows how.
She was mess at that time she was not even letting you touch her. And same goes for wayo. He was hurting. He was also crying like that he was the one who suffered those horrible night.

And Nate she only allowed wayo to approch her. She let him hold her and next day. They both forgot about that night.
Even our pack healer don't know how it happens.
And that day i realised our moon goddesses given him power of eraising the memory but he himself is not aware of those powers.
"And also he is connected with us. Like ming whenever you are angry or sad wayo always can sense that right." I asked him.and he nodded Conferming it.

And suthee same goes for you. Do you remeber your mating night he was the first one who knew that you found your mate.
And remeber when you were going to visit the silver clan to meet your in-laws and you Encountered the Rouges wolf. He was the one who informed us that you are endanger and you need help.

We didn't trusted him first but he forced us to go to you. He Stubbornely force us to go to you.
Thats how we saved you and later when we ask how he know that then he Shrugged like its nothing special.

"It means he can feel our emotions. thats why everytime he cry when we get hurt. OH
GOD." ming yelling but looking sad.

"Dad i have to go to him. We hurt him without realising." now ming is panicking.

Ming listen to me yes it's true that he cried a lot because of us but we didn't know at that time.
But now situation is diffrent, In few months you both will be 18.  His whole power will be awake.
That's why i am sending him chiang mai with you guys. counsler is going to take care of him. I know him personally he is the only who can help wayo.
I have already talked to them. But you both have to be extra careful with wayo. And their forth and Phana also going to help you guys.
Understood i asked them. They both nodded.

"Dad now can i go." now ming is restless, i know he want to see wayo now. He really love wayo and possesive about him. And now he must be thinking he have hurted wayo.

"Ok ming you can leave now further we will talk later." i told him, And he left Instantly.

Suthee was also leaving but i stopped him.

"suthee i need to talk to you privately, stay and listen to me i dont want this to know ming."

### yes one more chapter finished.
So what was the accident P'nate faced and what secret alpha dravid hiding from ming. Huhh....

Hihihi we will know in other chapters
         So for now thankyou🙏😊