-Day 2-

Hinata slowly opened his eyes, the sun peeked through the curtains. It was warm. Not the room. Hinata felt his body warm. His eyes widened as he noticed Kageyama was hugging him. His jaw was resting on Hinata's head, while hinata's face was buried on the taller teen's chest. Oh yeah... I forgot we were gonna 'find out'... it's kinda weird but comfortable..., Hinata thought to himself as he buried his face deeper on the other's chest. He wanted to stay like that a little longer. Unfortunately, his plans were ruined when Kageyama turned on his back and yawned, stretching his body on the bed. He then looked at Hinata.

"G'morning", he mumbled as he stared at Hinata's blushing face. Why does he look hot... no no no! Now's not the time to think like that!

"G-Good morning!", the ginger head said a bit too loud.

"What's up with you?", Kageyama asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"N-Nothing's wrong!", Hinata said in a loud tone again.

Silence filled the room as Kageyama stared at Hinata a little longer. The other was starting to feel nervous and anxious as his heart started beating faster. Damn why am I so nervous all of the sudden!?, he asked himself as the silence was then broken by Kageyama.

"Y'know, we can stop whenever you want...", he said as he brushed his hand on his head, fingers running through his dark, slightly tangled hair.

"Stop what?", Hinata asked clueless.

"Our 'agreement' dumbass", Kageyama said. "I don't wanna force you or anything...", he mumbled the last part in a low voice, but Hinata still heard him.

"O-Oh... I still wanna continue though...", he said fidgeting with his fingers, earning a light blush from the setter.

They decided to get ready and went downstairs. When they walked into the living room they saw Tanaka and Nishinoya sleeping on two couches. Nishinoya used pillows to cover him while Tanaka had a small blanket that was falling off. "They slept here?", Hinata asked staring at them.

"Well, it's kinda obvious", Kageyama replied. "Wait... if they're sleeping here peacefully doesn't that mean... Sugawara and Daichi are still asleep?", he said as he looked at his phone. "It's 6:47 am...", he said as he looked back at Hinata.

"Wah! Are we the first ones awake??", he asked getting excited.

"I guess"

"Wanna play volleyball??", Hinata asked jumping up and down.

"Dumbass, we're here so we can take a little break. Unless...", Kageyama stares intensely at Hinata, who stopped jumping.

Kageyama sighed. "You brought a ball didn't you?" , he asked slightly smiling. Hinata nodded 'yes' in response.

"Lets go then", Kageyama said smiling. Hinata rushed upstairs and came back with the ball in his hands. They went outside to the back of the house and started practicing. Kageyama setting the ball and Hinata spiking it. Then quickly  returning the ball.  These actions repeated on and on.

~~~

After an hour, everyone else started waking up. When Sugawara went into the kitchen there was food on the counters. Fried eggs, bacon, toasts, waffles, sandwiches, and pancakes.

"What the-", Sugawara was cut off by Hinata.

"Good morning!", he said with an excited tone.

"G'morning", Kageyama said as he put the last pancake on the plate full of pancakes.

"Kage...yama cooks...?!?", the third year says in surprise.

"I know right?? I was also surprised. It looks good doesn't it!?", Hinata exclaimed.