♡Main Leads : Intro♡

Male lead : Kim Taehyung

Famous as : K-pop Idol/Actor/Model

Personality Traits : Flirty/Cute/ Playboy and many more...

● He is the only son of his parents.

● Tae is really close to his parents.

● He may come out as a cocky person at first but he's really dedicated and hard working.

● He never had a serious relationship because before the relationships could grow stronger, something always happened.

● The girls he dated before either used him for money and fame if they were poor or used him for time pass if they were already popular.

● After getting dumped in the first few relationships, he lost his faith in things like 'love' and 'loyalty'.

● After those relationships, now he only dates as a way to have fun whenever he's free.

● He never confirmed dating any girl in front of the press as he's afraid that he might lose his female fan base.

● He doesn't like to share his problem with anyone even his own parents cause he doesn't want to bother anyone and also because he's afraid of being judged as a weak person.

● He doesn't want to let anyone affect his image in the k-pop industry because he worked really hard to gain that massive popularity.

● Jungkook is a quite good friend of him.

● He gets jealous easily. XD

Female lead : Y/n

Currently : College Student/Part-time Handball coach, player

Personality Traits : Shy/Cute/Kind and many more...

● Her parents passed away in a car accident when she was 12 years old

● Her parents passed away in a car accident when she was 12 years old. She was also in the car during the accident but she survived as her parents protected her like a shield.