~Chapter 2~

The rest of the walk back to the mansion is peaceful. Violet points out the setting sun and everyone sits down near a tree not far from the mansion to watch the amazing sight. After the sun melts down close to ground level and the sky gets dark, everyone decides to head home.

Dewey turns the handle and kicks the door open. "Welcome back children," Scrooge calls as he walks down the stairs in a gown. The triplets wave and say in sync, "hi Uncle Scrooge!" Everyone else greets him before they come rushing into the mansion, running to the spare room they usually stay in for sleepovers.
"Dispose of your bags here and we can start our first game!" Webby beams, sliding her backpack off her shoulders and letting it plop on the ground in the corner of the room. As soon as everyone has placed down their bags they turn to Webby.
"So, are you actually gonna tell me what we're gonna do now?" Dewey chimes in, smirking and raising an eyebrow. Huey adjusts his cap, smiling, "I'd also like to know. Hey, maybe I could write out a list of everything were doing just so we don't forget!"
Webby shakes her head, "I'm not gonna forget! How could I forget something so exciting?" She picks up her pillow and holds it between her arm and chest, "for the first thing you're gonna need your pillow!" Everyone picks up their pillow, already knowing what's going to go down.

Before anyone else does, Lena quickly asks, "hey webby do you wanna form an alliance?" She smiles cheesily, hoping she gets a yes.
"I-" Webby begins, getting cut off immediately.
"Webbs, do you wanna- agh dammit!" Louie scowls, frowning at Lena, "do you wanna form multiple alliances... maybe?"
Webby simply sighs, "it wouldn't be any fun if I made a lot of alliances, I'm sorry lou, but I'm gonna have to deny your offer!" She places a hand on his shoulder then turns to Lena, "Of course I would!"

Obviously everyone wants to team with Webby since she is insanely skilled at any game that involves attacking other players. Dewey elbows Louie and laughs, "hah! Rejecteddd." Louie rolls his eyes at Dewey and holds his pillow in the air, about to snack him. Dewey bends over, covering his head, "alright, I'm sorry dude! I'm sorry!" Louie hesitantly pulls away.
"But I wanted to go with Webby for once..." Huey complains, rubbing his head with one hand and holding his pillow in the other.
Webby turns to him and smiles sweetly, "Don't worry Hubert! I'll team with you another time." Hueys heart skips a beat as she gives him a heart warming smile. He begins unintentionally staring at her with beady eyes. She turns around, he shakes his head and slowly comes back to reality.
"Alright! Should we start now?" Webby asks, bursting with energy and enthusiasm. Violet chimes in, "ah, Webbigail, I have a question. Is there a safe zone?"
Louie responds to her question, "Hmm... maybe we should make the long hall a safe zone this time. We shouldn't really be swinging objects around in there with all the paintings on the wall and stuff anyway."
"Good idea Louie!" Webby chimes, "alright let's goo!"

Everyone starts beating eachother with pillows, some leaving the room and escaping from the crowd. Webby grabs lenas hand and pulls her out of the room, giving her a bright smile. "Lets get out of here and build a fort!"
Lena puffs as they run down the hall, "where are we going?"
"To the cupboard! Y'know, the one filled with extra blankets and pillows?" Webby responds, pulling Lena all the way down a long passageway at a fast pace. "Ooh... right," Lena says with uncertainty in her tone, brushing her fringe out of her face.
Webby comes to a sudden halt and so does Lena. "Here!" She points are a cupboard and grabs hold of the handle with one hand, "plus, we're still in the long hall right now! So no one can attack us. This is a great time to stock up on supplies!" She opens the cupboard doors and tosses multiple pillows at Lena, asking, "can you carry all these?"
"Uh... suure," Lena replies, sweating as she tries to grasp every pillow. Webby grabs some as well and kicks the door closed, "alright let's go!"
"Go where?"

They rush down into the foyer, trying to locate an empty spot where no one else is. "Here!" Webby beams, letting go of all the pillows she had carried and leaving them dumped in a pile on the floor in the lounge room, "this is where we set up our fort!"