Prolouge Pt. III

Michael

We left at the Parañaque Community Hospital early. And Today. December 7th and I'm preparing to perform this 8pm. I'm now wearing my HIStory Outfit. At the backstage I saw my fans 'Too many fans. It's too crowdy here.' I thought and I saw Macaulay holding Brielle in his arms "Mac, You're taking care of Brielle okay?" I said to him "Yeah, sure" He said back. As he gets ready.

|<Author-chan: Please watch this Video Link>|

Macaulay

While Michael is performing. Brielle just started talk a high pitched. As I stalked Michael while he's performing. I was near at the stage many people could see me as Brielle started to Baby Talk again and just say a high pitched tone. And Michael noticed it because he can hear it and he just smiled at Brielle's behaviour. We watched Michael performing until he sang Heal The World he walked to up to me and held Brielle while singing. Brielle is just wearing an onesie with a ribbon on it. After the concert, Michael introduced Brielle to his fans.

"So, This girl that I'm holding is Brielle Adelaide, My adopted daughter" Michael introduced Brielle. And Brielle just waved to them and say a baby talk. Michael just chuckled and smile at her.

----------------

Author

I know it's short but this is only my shortest chapter. But don't worry, to the next chapters it'll gonna be a long chapter. Stay tuned!