Prolouge Pt. II

Author

After Michael adopted Brielle. He gently carried Brielle in his arms because Brielle fell asleep while drinking a bottle of milk. After a minutes. Brielle finally woke up and looks at her adopted father's eyes. Michael just amazed to her natural beauty since she had a 5 race blood. 'I don't think she had a baby face, when she grow up' Michael thought but suddenly someone burges in the room they all looked at the person including Michael. It's just Macaulay "Macaulay, I told you to knock on the door, why did you burst in without knocking on the door?" Michael asks Macaulay "Sorry, Michael, Your siblings is here" Macaulay said to Michael. Michael widen his eyes "Where are they?" Michael asks "We're here Michael" a familliar voice said that makes Michael confused as Jermaine, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Jackie, Janet, La Toya, Rebbie, Joe and Katherine entered the room.

As they stared at Michael that holding a 2 days old baby "Oh, Michael who's she?" Janet asks as his siblings approached Michael and Brielle. Tito gasped at Brielle's face as Joe and Katherine approached them behind Michael and stared at the baby. Katherine gasped "This baby girl is so beautiful, I bet she had a many races" Katherine said while Joe agreed "This baby girl is Brielle Adelaide and my adopted daughter" Michael said as the Jackson Family gasped "You adopted her?" Janet, La Toya, Katherine and Joe asks Michael "Yes, I did because she doesn't have any parents" Michael explain after Michael explained Brielle giggled which makes Michael smiled at his Adopted Daughter.

Macaulay

I'm with Michael's whole family. They said we will go after Michael. So, I followed it. And now were heading to Parañaque Community Hospital. One of Michael's bodyguards said to Janet. So, were heading to that destination. After 2 hours. Were finally here as we saw Janet asks the Security of Parañaque Community Hospital what room number is Michael. It said Michael's in the Children and Parent's Room as we headed. To the room I immediately burst in the door. I felt embarrassed for bursting in. All of the attention was on me. "Macaulay, I told you to knock on the door, why did you burst in without knocking on the door?" Michael asked me "Sorry, Michael, Your siblings are here" I said to him.

Michael widen his eyes "Where are they?" Michael asks "We're here Michael" a familliar voice said that makes Michael confused as Jermaine, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Jackie, Janet, La Toya, Rebbie, Joe and Katherine entered the room. As they stared at Michael that holding a 2 days old baby "Oh, Michael who's she?" Janet asks as his siblings approached Michael and Brielle. Tito gasped at Brielle's face as Joe and Katherine approached them behind Michael and stared at the baby. Katherine gasped "This baby girl is so beautiful, I bet she had a many races" Katherine said while Joe agreed "This baby girl is Brielle Adelaide and my adopted daughter" Michael said as the Jackson Family gasped "You adopted her?" Janet, La Toya, Katherine and Joe asks Michael "Yes, I did because she doesn't have any parents" Michael explain after Michael explained Brielle giggled which makes Michael smiled at his Adopted Daughter.

'Did just Michael adopt this baby? No kidding she's blessed with a beautiful face' I thought as I approached them and knelt in front of Michael and Brielle. I scanned Brielle's face 'She had a baby face, she's really blessed' I thought.

Katherine (In the Children and Parent's Room)

Honestly, I didn't think Michael would adopt this child, I know already Michael doesn't like a newborn baby without a parents, I shall say 'A newborn baby but the parents is dead already'. So, he decided to adopt it. My heart is keep fluttering. My son, Michael is really caring and kind person.

-----------------

Chapter 2 - The Concert Day of Michael Jackson and Macaulay Babysitting Brielle

Stay Tuned! Please follow me for all updates in every books that I made.