The managers talk about what to do and how will the both party's will answer about the issue. Off really didn't care not until P'Tha said that some of the producers that pick Gun as their lead actor back out.

“ what do you mean P'? He's not involved in here why would they do that? ”

“ I don't know but you know this industry right? they just wanted to be cautious they're afraid the issue might affect the viewer- ”

Off hit the table when he heard their reason “ Fuck them! Gun is a great actor and with this issue they'll back out? What the heck?! ” after that Off leave the CEO's office all of the staff outside was flustered when Off aggressively slam the door.

Off was very furious why would they back out? He doesn't understand! He really doesn't fucking understand! It's fine if this issue will just damage him but Gun? No! He's not with this so why dragging him in?

“ P'Off wait- ” Off was grab by the arm, it was Ploy so he immediately back away his hands

“ are you okay- ”

“ Do you really think I'm fucking okay! ” Ploy was flustered when Off shouted at her, Off was near in exploding cuz of his anger one more tick and he'll explode “ did you plan this? ” he calmly ask her but Ploy just look at him, that's when Off loose his hold.

“ I said did you fucking plan this?! What do you want! Did I do something wrong to you? Why?! ”

“ do you honestly think I'll do that? ” Ploy sounded hurt, she can't believe that Off is accusing her.

“ what do you want me to do? I didn't know who the fucking hell want me down but God! This issue affected Gun ” the last word makes Off weak, Gun. His baby, the most important person in his life is being dragged in to his mess.

Ploy didn't know how to react is what she think is right is Off and Gun are “ Nong Ploy I love Gun, ” Off sounded so hurt and so weak Ploy didn't want to see this kind of Off, he's freaking crying in front of her that made her gasp “ I don't know if you did plan this but... Gun is being dragged in this mess. Please. Nong Ploy if you hated me that much. Just- just don't let Gun be involved to this ”

Off can feel the lump in his throat, it's done. He already broke down the stress is too much for him but when he think about Gun. His smile and how cheerful he is? And he's the one who'll ruin that? He can't take it. If he's going down? He'll going down all by himself. Gun is a great actor he has a lot of future that us waiting for him in this industry.

“ Ploy, I know this is too much to ask but please don't come near Gun ever again, please ” Off didn't let Ploy answer he immediately leave and enter the elevator. What now? What will he do? Is he really let this thing bring him down? But yeah maybe he'll let it but he will not be down alone.

“ hello Arm, I want you to do something and I know this will spark your interest ” Off can just imagine the smirk on his friends face.

[ Go, shoot ]

---

“ Papii? What are you doing here? ”

Off is waiting outside Gun's house looks like Gun is about to leave for work

‘ he's not mad, maybe he still haven't saw it ’

Off shrugs and smile at his boyfriend “ nothing just want to pick up my boyfriend ”

Gun rolled his eyes at him “ fine, I'll just bring back my keys ”  the boy enter their house and after a few moments his back with a smile “ let's go? ”