Chapter 20: I can't believe we did that

Start from the beginning

He was in the process of taking some water out of a bottle glass when he heard the next words coming out of his sister's mouth.

- Do you have condoms and lube?

- *cough* *cough* - Mew almost choked with the water - ALAI WA?

- Don't play a saint with me, young man. Your health and Gulf's are important.

- We just started dating!!

- So what? When it happens it happens - she said while shrugging.

Sex was another thing he had in his head constantly, and not for the right reasons.

The thought of being intimate with Gulf didn't bother him at all. In fact, he was ready for it, but there was so much in the way he needed to clear first.

It was going to be Gulf's first time with a man, or so he thought.

That alone put a lot of pressure on Mew, he was starting to feel stressed about it.

What if he didn't do a good job?

What if Gulf didn't like it? After all, he had a girlfriend before.

What if Gulf didn't get excited when he saw him naked?

And worst of all... Mew could get a flashback.

Mew hadn't been intimate with anyone since HIM and they didn't even have sex, not once. But some things did happen and just thinking of the consequences of that particular night...

It would be the worst to have a panic attack in the middle of trying to be with Gulf.

He didn't deserve that.

- You know what? I think it's time for you to go - Mew finally said to Jane.

- Oh... throwing me out I see...

- See it like you want to see it. Just go away.

- Fine. I'll go. But don't think this conversation is over - she said with a dangerous stare.

- Wouldn't dare.

After Jane was gone, Mew started doing preparations for that night's dinner. He wanted to prepare fried pork with basil. Gulf's favorite dish. Mew had called Jane for a recipe when she had suddenly decided to come to his condo to talk to him.

Meddling woman.

But Mew knew she was just worried about him. Mew was worried too. But he had come to realize that he would rather feel that way than not being with Gulf at all.

- Do you think you're ready MewMew? - Jan had asked.

- I don't know that for a fact. But I do know how Gulf makes me feel.

- How is that?

- He makes me feel like I can finally breathe again.

- Then why are you staying away? - she was genuinely confused.

- Because he'll want answers... answers I'm not ready to give.

- He'll know when to back off. Give your guy some credit for the love of god!

Mew's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the numbers being put at his condo's door.

- P'Mew? - came the question.

- In the kitchen.

Gulf head popped from the kitchen door. After seeing him, a bright smile stared to cover his all face.