An old chapter

DO NOT READ! This is an older version of chapter 8...I'm just keeping this for the votes😎

Selfish author🙈

(Y/N): Your Name

"That's just a waste of time. Straw Hat. Do you wanna join hands or not?" Luffy sat back down, and once again we all anticipated what Luffy was going to say.

"First, let me punch you for shooting Pekoms!" Luffy slammed his foot on the table and drew back his arm. "Here I go!" It was going to hit Bege but Jinbei stopped it.

"Stop it!" All of Bege's subordinates that surrounded the room drew their guns towards us. "Pull back your fist, Luffy! We can't come to an agreement like this!"

"But he shot my friend!" He jumped up but Jinbei grabbed and held him.

"Cut it out!"

"Someone talks bad about Father, I can't take it!" A big guy with purple hair said, pulling up his arm to shoot Luffy.

"No, Gotti! Calm down-rero!" The guy with the long tongue stopped him.

"I don't care. Let him do it," Bage provoked Luffy.

"Kick these bastards out!" Caesar shouted out but stopped when Bege took out his heart again just in time for Luffy to punch it.

"WHY?!"

"I knew this would happen..." Nami said, looking at Luffy trying to punch Bege but he keeps blocking it with the heart.

"Well, it can't be helped..." Sanji sighed and I laughed seeing Caesar in pain. He deserved it...

"Do you like Big Mom?" Jinbei suddenly asked, not knowing exactly how to stop them.

"No way!" All three of them said at the same time.

"That means you're on the same side. Even if you don't share the same lifestyle or goal, you have the same enemy to beat!" He looked at all of us. "You can kill each other later, but if you join hands now it'll be in everyone's favor!" What Jinbei told us seemed to calm them down a little.

"What's your plan?!" Luffy snapped his head towards Bege to yell at him. Bege unaffected by his rudeness replied back.

"I have the perfect plan,"

"Let's just do it! Then, I'll be through with you guys!" Caesar agreed.

"I have no interest in the assassination of Big Mom but is she the kind of person who can be killed by guns and cannons, to begin with?" 'What does he mean?' I can tell some of us don't know what Sanji was talking about. "My impression of her is like an iron balloon. It feels like it's impossible to kill her."

"Yeah, if you call it an assassination, you have to kill her in one blow," Pedro agreed with Sanji. "Otherwise you'll be in a siege and killed."

"Is the Emperor of the Sea as strong as they say?" Luffy laughed excitedly.

"Of course! She's a monster!" Nami told him and I thought back on the Brook Rescue Mission. 'She wasn't even awake' I sweatdropped thinking about how strong she will be once awake.

"She is someone who even killed her own son for sweets," Jinbei commented.

"Despite that, why did you choose the tea party with all of her Top Officers in attendance, as the stage of the assassination, Bege-san?" Brook asked.

"Well, it's no wonder you'd ask that. First, let me answer...Under certain conditions, all we need is five seconds to be able to kill Big Mom!"

"Only five seconds?!" Chopper was in the middle of eating his cookie.

"It's not that easy to steal five seconds in the site-rero. Within a split second, people like the Sweet Generals will block us-rero!"

"Then, it'll become a head-on fight and we have no chance of winning!" Bege chuckled at the excitement. 'These Worst Generation people are power freaks' "This assassination plot has begun with the capture of Caesar."

"It's Gastino! Don't ever call me that in front of Big Mom!"

"You see, he had an important job, which is..."

"Let me show you what I made!" He went looking for whatever he did. When he did he pulled out three rocket launchers.

"Deadly poison gas - KX Launchers! One is enough but I made two extras! Each of them can inject five grams of deadly organophosphate d-directly into your body!" Caesar got excited thinking about what it could do. "It's the most audaciously sinful murder weapon in history!"

"Okay, I get the picture," Jinbei said while we all ignored Caesar at one point. "So you have a weapon that will kill her if it hits?"

"No, unfortunately, even if this shell hits her when she's at full strength it won't pierce through her hard skin. There aren't that many weapons that'll work against Big Mom in this world!" Bege

"Then it's pointless to have that thing!" Nami snapped.

"You gotta pay attention. I said it wouldn't work when she's at full strength,"

"What kind of convenient situation is that?" Sanji was angered.

"At the tea party! She is like an iron balloon as you said. But there was one time I saw her getting a scratch,"

"You're talking about the incident of Mother Carmel's picture-rero!"

"That's right. They always put a picture in the seat directly across the table from Mama and no one will sit there. It seems like it's the most important treasure for her."

"A picture?" Nami wondered.

"Yes. It's a portrait of Mother Carmel! You could say that's Mama's only weak point!"

"Who is that person?"  I asked, wanting to know who this Mother Carmel is.

"Seems like Mama is indebted to her but we don't know the details. She's a figure of mystery."

"I heard she disappeared," Chiffon stepped into the conversation.

"So she is a missing person," Brook said.

"Even family members don't know the specifics. A servant accidentally knocked it off the table, she turned pale and let out a loud shriek that I'd never heard before! All we could do was just cover our ears to protect our eardrums."

"On top of the shriek, she exercised her Haki of the Color of the Supreme King! Mama knelt down from shock and, believe it or not, she scraped her knee and it was bleeding!" Bege said then smirked. "So, if we break that picture in half, what do you think will happen?! Then the KX Launcher will show its real strength and Big Mom will die!"

"But isn't that shriek gonna make us paralyzed too?!" Chopper freaked out.

"Don't worry. We have these," He pulled out a pair of earplugs. "Invisible Symphonia System!"

"Oh, earplugs!" Chopper was relieved.

"If just breaking a picture would create such a big mess, we gotta save Sanji's family at that moment too!" Luffy said what I've been thinking.

"Yeah, we have to!" I agreed with Luffy.

"Hey, don't think it's someone else's problem! It'll take about three seconds before Mama'll has the attack after breaking the picture," Bege stopped and looked over at him. "I need you to take that role, Straw Hat!"

"Wait a minute! That means Luffy is going to be bait!" Nami disapproved of Luffy being bait.

"Bege! Nami and her friends saved Lola! How could you ask him to take a deadly role?!" Chiffon scolded Bege.

"Okay!" Luffy agreed with a big smile on his face. "I'll do it!"

"WHAT?!"