"I see,"

"Will you escort me to my village please?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"Can't you take care of yourself?"

"Actually no; despite my muscles....I'm not a ninja." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then why do you have muscles?"

"To impress girls,"

"Typical," Izuka sighed rolling her eyes.

"So will you escort me?"

"Which way?"

"West, in the bird country."

"You're pretty far from home. That's about a two days walk. How did they take you all this way without killing you?"

"I don't know,"

"Strange; maybe they wanted more out of you?"

"I don't see what they could possibly want though."

"You could have an ability that they know of but you don't." Izuka said as she started to head West with the man following her.

"I'm sorry but...what's your name?" He asked.

"Izuka, and yours?"

"Yoichi," He answered.

They began to walk in silence as the wind blew the leaves in the trees making everything peaceful. Yoichi occasionally glanced at his savior wondering who she was and why she saved him. He took in her appearance noticing the necklaces that she wore around her neck and the cloak that she wore. He noticed that the cloak that she wore didn't cover much. Her legs were exposed revealing the pants she wore underneath. The sleeves of the cloak were cut up to her forearm. The cloak was also unbuttoned so he saw no reason for her to be wearing the cloak in the first place if it isn't covering anything.

He recalled the comment that the rouges made. They said that Izuka was part of the Akatsuki and had a bounty on her head. If she were truly an Akatsuki member then she would've left him to die or taken the jewel for herself. He didn't believe that someone like her could be an Akatsuki member for she seemed caring and trustworthy. He actually got a good vibe from her which surprised him.

Izuka felt his gaze on her so she looked over at him looking into his eyes. Surprisingly he never looked away from her. Usually people look away embarrassed for getting caught staring but he didn't.

"Can I help you with something?" Izuka questioned.

"I was just wondering how you're an Akatsuki member....you don't seem blood thirsty." He admitted. "Also, why you're wearing the cloak when it shows no purpose."

"Most are forced into the Akatsuki...some willingly join. I was forced to join." Izuka told him.

She surprised herself by telling him that. She had just met him but there was something about him making her feel comfortable and free for once in her life.

"What about the cloak?"

"It gets in the way when fighting so I cut it...we're forced to wear them."

"Why did you save me?"

"I couldn't stand by and let an innocent man get killed."

"What if I wasn't innocent?"

"Trust me, you were innocent. Five high leveled rouges against a man with lower chakra than a genin...yeah you sure are a threat."

Izuka's remark made Yoichi laugh.