II

Gaege was cutting a tomato when he felt Eddie's hand cover his own. Putting down the knife and turning around he asked, "Something wrong?"
"No," Eddie said softly, a serious look on his face. He took both of Gaege's hands in his own and clutches them tightly. "I think...something is exactly right..." he trailed off. Gaege was speechless. Is this really happening? Is it what he thinks it is? He opened and closed his mouth a few times, not knowing what to say, a little afraid of assuming and being totally wrong. Just as he was about to finally ask something along the lines of What Do You Mean, Eddie leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth.
Passion erupted. Both still slightly unsure, neither knowing what the other thinking or feeling but deciding to just go on until someone stopped or needed air. The kiss grew deeper, their tongues soft meeting a strong contrast to the clash of their teeth just seconds before. Eddie moved his hands down to the others hips, pulling the full length of their bodies together. Gaege let out a small sound of pleasure as he clutched at Eddie's shoulders tightly in a silent plea for moremoremore.
Dinner was completely forgotten at this point, it was a good thing they had never gotten around to turning the stove on. Eddie began guiding Gaege towards the sofa in the other room, pushing him down onto the soft cushions and settling between his long legs as they continued kissing. This was going fast, maybe too fast, but neither wanted it to stop and so it wouldn't. They could deal with the consequences and a serious talk later, the What Are We's could wait a little longer. Grinding down, Eddie laughed a little to himself. What was he so worried about? This was just like being with a woman, nothing too different. But as he fumbled with his zipper and Gaege began pulling down his sweatpants, he realized that was actually was one Big difference.

————
a/n this is so fucking funny to write lmao please do not take this seriously it isn't meant to be good or anything it's just a bit of fun after watching their fanfic video
also if anyone reads this hi i'm considering moving to florida to live with my grandma but she has a house right on the beach so i'm like....do i really wanna do that? thoughts and opinions on whether that's a good idea are appreciated, thank u!