Part 34

Author Nim

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say this the final chapter in this book, please please do leave finally thoughts and theories, if you guys really love this book so much and want me to continue it, then I maybe do a second book. The power is in your hand's readers. I'll say more on the next page, don't remove this book because there with be two chapters, I'll do Q&A for the characters or the writer, and a final goodbye.
......................................................................................................................
Y/N --> 26 

Y/N finally had got her degree in Graphics & Photography. Y/N had always stayed in contact with my Unnie, Arabela. Y/N had a rough & tough time going through her breakup but she stayed loyal to Yoongi and kept his word. Everyone asked Y/N about his ring on her ring finger, the one belonging to her and Yoongi, she never explained the full story.

Y/N and Arabela'a dream job were to work at Bighit with BTS

Y/N and Arabela'a dream job were to work at Bighit with BTS. Arabela was a graphic designer and Y/N did computer science and photography. They both filled in the applications and emailed Bighit. They both got accepted to travel to South Korea for an interview.

_ South Korea _

"Anneong," said Y/N bowing to the flight attendant.

'Y/N' showed a signboard.

Y/N walked towards the man and bowed to him, "Mrs, this way please," he said.

"Y/N please follow through, Bang PD is waiting for you," said the man.

"Anneyeong, Bang PD," bowed Y/N.

"Anneyeong, on your applications it says English so does that mean you can't speak Korean," he replied looking at her information

"Yes Sir," replied Y/N "If that's a problem I'm so sorry,"

"No, Y/N it's fine, I'll check and see if RM could teach you," he said.

"Thank you, Sir," replied Y/N bowing.

"No need to be polite YN, tell me about yourself and your ring," he said.

"I'm 26, name Y/N, I live in England, I speak English and some Sinhalese. I am a fan of BTS, but I know how to stay professional. I have known the boys since Year 11," replied Y/N "The ring from Yoongi,"

"You know the boys personally," he replied typing in the computer "What exactly about the ring Y/N,"

"Yes, until end of college," said Y/N ignoring the question.

"What happened to that and your ring," he replied.

"Their old manager I assume had threatened Yoongi to break up with me and so for he gave a promise ring, BTS later come back home after 'ON' comeback stage Year - " Y/N said.

"You achieved both Computer science and Photography degree, how did you manage to do both?" He asked.

"I did computer science since College so that helped me was a head start and I asked my university if I could do two degrees giving up all my free time and holiday," Y/N replied.