The beginning

Wow finally I got to my brothers school. The UA highschool. Thats were I met his "best friend" katsuki bakugo the first time. I mean I could've met him befor but I was to shy... "Izumi Midoriya!" oh there he is. "Whats up Kats?" "So uhh, I was dared to ask you out on a date..." But lets start at the beginning when I got to school the first Time.

It all stated with my mom and my dad. I know what you are thinking seriously? Thats what she meant with beginning?! No... But my dad is all for one. My mom and my inocent twin brother dont know that... Now you are asking Uhm than why do you know it? Well cuz he wanted to train me to be villain. I pretendet that I wanted to be a villain so he can teach me thinks about them. Kinda smart right?

So now I go to UA. The first think I am doing... Cleaning the kitchen. No joke. It is so messed up that I cant even cook in there. And then the first person walked in. Katsuki Bakugo, Quirk explosien. He is a bitch. Oh sorry that was rough. But he is bulling my brother since middle school, only because my dad took his Quirk. No one but me and dad know that deku had a Quirk. But katchan how my cinamon roll called him found out who our dad is.

"What the hell?... Why would you clean the kitchen Ochako?" Katsuki asked. "Uhm so I don't know who the frick ochako is but... Its not me" "IZUMI?" Katsuki yelled "Oh yeah thats me" "She is here?!" My little brockoli screamed and run to the kitchen. "Oh no I wanted to suprise him with Cookies" I said while my cute bro hugged me. "Who is Izum-" a boy with yellow hair with a black bold in his hair came into the kitchen. He just stared at me. *Woah she is hot* "Thanks but could you tell me you name befor you think about me being hot?" "Uhm my name is Denki Kamanari. H-How did you know what I was thinking?"

"Thats her Quirk" Izuku answered for me "She has 2 Quirks Teleporting and Mind reading" Well actually I have 3 Quiks but the 3rd one is a secret not even my dad knows about it.

*BOOOOOOOBS~* "Okay who is that disgusting Grape behind denki?" I asked disgusted from what it thought. "Urg thats mineta." A black hair girl answered. "You are new right? I just over heard them talking about you Quirk. Im Momo and my Quirk is Creating." "Well hey sistaaa I am Izumi nice to met ya gurl"

Sooooo thats it for now