Driving

This prompt is for Bio dad bruce wayne month 2020, day:8, driving

________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette was sitting in the bat-cave trying to hit the dummy with her plastic dagger. It was a robot dummy which beeped whenever Marinette made a point. Her points were noted and then she showed it to her Dada. Jason came from behind her and picked her from her shoulder. She struggled but he just said,"Hell yeah! we are going to get a ride."

"Jay-Jay where are you taking me?"

"We are going to ride the bat-mobile Pixie."

"But do you know how to?"

"Yes. Bruce has taught me and Jason how to operate any vehicle of most sizes." Dick came to view.

"Really? When?" Marinette asked.

"When we became Robins." Jason replied.

"Let's go then." Dick cheered as they sat in the batmobile.

"Dick pressed the accelerator, only for it to open and throw them out. Marinette was still in her seat. Bruce glared at them,"Jason, Dick. Benched."

"Aww, come on B-man!" Jason whined.

"It took us 5 hours, 5 HOURS and the two of us combined to get in the batmobile." Dick threw his head in his hands.

He ignored the two and went to Marinette and picked her up,"Mon chou, do you want to drive?" Both Dick and Jason's mouth almost fell on floor.

"But how can I drive if they can't? I don't even know how to." Marinette looked at him with pure innocence.

Bruce chuckled and took her to a corner of the bat-cave where the lights were off. He commanded the lights and they were on. There was a big computer like thing.

"This is a simulation of bat-mobile. I am going to teach you how to drive a bat-mobile using this simulation. Sit here." He gently placed her on the seat and sat on the other one himself. He adjusted everything to her size.

"Marinette look this is to speed..........." They both sat there for a long time, Dick and Jason gaping at them from the sidelines.

Marinette tried a few times but crashed into something almost immediately. Her eyes started burning. Oh god, she was about to cry. Bruce was at loss in the situation, unable to think of something.

"Mon Chou, don't worry you will get it. It's difficult and not easy?" He fucked up and he knew that difficult and not easy are the same things and why did it come out like a question?

Dick said,"Is there any child version in this?" He blinked.

"Excuse me?"

"A child friendly background." Dick said.

"Yeah, isn't it shitty that you are using alleyways of Gotham to teach a kid, who has never been to Alley ways?" Jason said.

"Oh!" Was his reply.

He considered the option and set an overly pink video like version with candies as obstacles.

"It's better now." Said Dick.

"Pixie you mind if we sit with you?" Jason asked.

"Okay." Jason ruffled her hair.

"This is a big video game cupcake!" Said Dick.

By the end of her class of driving, she was laughing with joy as she perfectly avoided obstacles and pushed buttons at the right time and as Bruce, Jason and Dick yelled whenever there was an obstacle. Dick was right. It was a giant video game with many many options in the controller. She knew one thing, she loved driving.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's all for driving.