Chapter 8: Invisible Car's

(Flash back in bold)

It’s been a few day’s since the fight between Mia and I. We all found out she was pregnant and she say’s it’s Brian’s, but if you ask me, it’s bullshit. She’s just trying to get Brian to take her back, and let me tell you, it was working. Mia had everyone believing that the baby was my future niece or nephew, well everyone but Lexie and I. Everyone was trying to get past the camera’s in the little practice simulation that we made up. Even I was having difficulty trying to get past the camera’s, no matter what I did I couldn’t get past camera three. After about four tries I stopped, it was starting to piss me off. I walked up behind Dom and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head down on his back, while he worked. He wasn’t fully bent over, so it wasn’t uncomfortable. Han was now trying to get past the camera’s, he was really good, but I mean if I couldn’t get past them, and Dom couldn’t get past them then there was no way he was going to be able to get past them. When he was done, he got out of his car and looked up at towards Tej and Gisele, waiting for them to tell him his answer.

“That was close, but not close enough. Camera still caught you.” Gisele told him.

Han sighed and looked over at Dom.

“Then window’s too small man. The only way we will get this, is if we had invisible cars or something.” He told him. I unwrapped arms from around Dom’s waist and stood beside him.

“And I know exactly where to get them.” Dom replied. It was then that I could tell Dom and I were getting the same idea. He looked down at me and smiled, and I knew he was thinking the exact same thing.

****

Gisele drove us to the Police station to get the car’s. Yes, we were stealing Police car’s, but I mean come on, it’s not like they don’t have a lot. It was Dom, Brian, Rome, and I. Originally Han was going to go instead of me, but I didn’t want to be stuck back there with Mia. So after begging Dom, he finally gave in and let me go with them instead. Before we left I asked Lexie to do me a favour.

“Hey, can you do something for me?” I asked her.

“You want me to see if Brian is really the father of Mia’s baby.” She replied with a smirk on her face.

I smiled, “Yeah. You know me way too well.” I said.

“Um, duh! We are best friends. And don’t worry I’m already one step ahead of you.” She told me. I smiled and said goodbye to her then left.

Anyways, so yeah, that’s what she is doing for me, while I go steal police car’s. Once we got to the police station, we hopped over the fence’s and each grabbed a police car and drove out of there.

****

We all pulled up to a stop light, Dom and Brian were talking about something, I just didn’t know what it was.

“Hey Rome, what took you so long? I thought you’d be showing up with some chrome spinner’s or something.” Brian said.

Rome laughed, then pulled out the police speaker and replied, “Real funny.” Then continued, “I got a hundred grand, say’s I can take you all in the next quarter mile.”

“Cause your broke ass has a hundred grand.” Brian said.

“If we finish this job I will. The next two light’s, hundred grand.” Rome replied. I thought about it for a second and decided what the hell.

“If we don’t pull this job off, we’re more than likely dead. Let’s make it a million.” I said. Everyone stared at me like I was slightly insane.

“What’s the matter boy’s. Scared to lose to a girl?” I teased them.

Finally Brian spoke up, “Yeah, alright. I like that, Million dollar’s quarter mile. What do you say Dom?”

“We talking or are we racing?” Dom asked with a smirk on his face.

We all got ready. I was watching the light’s, with my foot just hovering over the gas pedal waiting. Just before the light went green Rome took off. The the light went green and us three went.

“That son of a bitch.” I shouted, as I sped off. It wasn’t long though that I was right on Romes tail. I smirked and sped up some more so I was ahead of him, then Brian and Dom caught up to me. Dom got ahead of us.

“Don’t make it too easy for me now.” I heard him say through the speaker. I smirked, and got back into the lead.

“Not today boy’s, this is my race.” I said through the speaker. But within no time we were all back in one straight line driving. Rome and I were a little bit behind Dom and Brian, and the finish line was coming up. I decided to say Fuck it, and gave up on fully trying. But what I saw next I wasn’t expecting. Brian, beat Dom. I was in literal shock, but then it dawned on me, Dom let him win. I shook my head and laughed as we headed back to the warehouse.

***

We got back the warehouse. I got out of my car still smiling, it was definitely a fun night. I looked over at Brian who was smiling ear to ear. My brother was so happy that he beat Dom, wait till he finds out Dom let him win. I wasn’t gonna tell him though, I let Rome do that. Dom came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Good job, Scar. You almost beat me.” He said to me, with a smirk on his face. See ever since I met Dom, it has been my goal to beat him in a race, I was still working on it. But I didn’t care, everyday I was one step closer to beating him.

“Thanks. I’m almost there.” I said to him, with a small smile on my face.

He laughed, “Almost.” Was all he said before he kissed me. When we pulled away, Brian was freaking out, Rome just told him that Dom let him win. Brian looked over at us.

“Is that true, you let me win?” He asked, trying not to laugh.

“I have no idea what he’s talking about.” Dom replied. I was laughing, then through the corner of my eye I saw Lexie. I looked over at her, and she motioned for me to go to her. I got out of Dom’s arms and walked over to her. She didn’t look to happy.

“Lex, what’s wrong? What did you find out?” I asked. And what she told me  next made me Furious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, there's chapter 8. I'm so sorry it took me a while for me to update. But now I have. I think I am actually almost done. Not totally for sure on that yet. 
Anyway's Thanks for reading!!! 
Love ya!!
Comment
Vote