"Are you okay?" he questioned.

I felt whatever words I was thinking of saying leave my brain as I said weakly (without my minds conscious consent), "I don't want to be alone." I glanced at Eleanor in discomfort who was leaning against the door on her phone. When I looked back at Harry I saw him looking right back at me with some sort of blank expression I found hard to read.

He looked away. "Uh." He stopped and looked up, biting on his nail. His eyes lit up. "Convenient," he murmured. He turned to me. "You remember Perrie, right?"

I nodded slowly and he smiled. "You liked her didn't you?"

I nodded at that and he nodded also. "Okay. That's good. She's coming this way." He put his hands to his mouth. "Perrie!" he shouted.

I turned to where he was looking and saw Perrie cringing. "Jesus Christ, Harry, that isn't necessary at all I'm right here," she said as she walked to us.

Harry only smiled charmingly. "Well, Laney needs to be shown to the shower and introduced to the girls, okay? Please handle that for me since I myself need to wash up. We're shopping later," he told her quickly.

"Shopping?" Perrie echoed with bright eyes.

He shook his head. "Once again, I'm shopping for her." He pointed his head in my direction and I'd almost thought they forgot I was here. I felt the need to wave when she looked at me.

"Hi," I mumbled.

A smile spread on her face. "Hi!" her chirpy attitude towards me was uplifting and I smiled back at her a bit. When I looked at harry I noticed him roll his eyes at us and I hit him in the shoulder gently.

He shook his head, his dimple indenting as he smiled lopsidedly. "You two continue being all friendly whilst I go wash up. Once again, Lanaura, you should follow suit, all right?" He pointed at me as he began to walk away.

I nodded and agreed. "All right."

He smiled once again at me and I thought for a fleeting moment maybe we could be friends, but then the memory of his hands around my neck and then waking up here, trapped, made me think otherwise.

I shivered and Perrie noticed, mistaking it. "Ooh, you must be cold," she assumed with a frown.

I looked back at her and murmured, "Yeah. I'm cold."

Perrie shook her head and tugged on my arm. "Well, let's get you settled in."

When she said "settled in" she'd meant she would be introducing me to the others. I had found that out when she walked me into the den and yelled, "Ladies, ladies, ladies! Come meet Laney!" I flinched and couldn't help becoming slightly anxious. I didn't dislike people, they just made me nervous. Especially since I hardly interacted with them.

I recognized Eleanor. Her rose lips smiled as she stood off the couch and stepped forward. She put her hand out for me to shake I believe. "I'm Eleanor," she introduced formally.

I looked at her hand and then grabbed it, nodding. "Laney."

She had a cute type of accent that made me find my voice ugly. "I just want to say that I heard about the inhumane things Harry did to you." I didn't want to talk about that in all honesty. "But I promise you he won't lay his hands on you again," she tried to comfort, kindly placing her hand on my arm.

As I have said I don't interact very much. But right then in that moment I recognized a natural way of comforting someone through body language that's not really been used with me.

I nodded slowly but didn't know how to reply. Perrie did though.

"Because if he does, I'll either cut off his dick or his hair."