0.1

8/09/14
"Just stop judging me okay?" Bridget says while looking at her friend Rowen. "Those boys are weird and they don't know how to sing, I'm just saying why can't you like another band besides them?"

"Hey! First off they are cuties, second off they are the best singers in the world, and I picked them because they basically know who I am even if they don't know me." Bridget said while she typed in somethings in her laptop. "Bridge, you are seriously going to watch them do nothing for an hour?!" Rowen shouted. "Well I can't miss it, if I do I will never know what anyone is saying."

"Know what who will be saying?" Rowen asked. "5sos fam, duh" Bridget says while refreshing a page on her computer. "5sos fam?"

Bridget readjusted herself on her bed. "5sos fam, they are the boys fan base, duh" "I'm worried about these people, they seem, strange..." Rowen said as she turned her head to the computer screen. "How!?" Bridget said as she looked at her phone buzzing with the boys tweets saying there going on soon. "They obsess too much, like vine edits, fan fiction, and tumblr blogs for them? That is just plain crazy I don't want you to be one, even though you are, so please don't get too crazy." Rowen said as she was texting someone on her phone.

Rowen was the type of girl who didn't didn't take someones bullshit. If she doesn't like you she says it to your face. She is also great with guys, almost every guy has dated or hooked up with her but she hasn't been called a slut, surprisingly. What guy wouldn't want to date Rowen, she has beautiful dirty blonde hair up to her waist, green gorgeous eyes, and is about 5'5.

Bridget was total opposite towards Rowen. Bridget is shy, but if someone called her anything she would stand up for herself. Bridget wasn't very good at getting guys, but she has had boyfriends. Everyone calls her a whore even though she hasn't hooked up with or has full on make out with anyone. Bridget has black hair that is also to her waist, and beautiful brown eyes. Bridget plays volleyball but the season is currently over, she is around 5'6.

"What the hell does that mean?" Bridget said while she turned her phone off to look at Rowen. "There fan base is crazy." Bridget really liked the 5sos fam, they were nice and help one an other out.

"I mean, why couldn't u pick another band to like? Ya know maybe Blink182, or Green Day, or The 1975, maybe even All Time Low their fan bases aren't so crazy." Rowen said looking into Bridget's eyes. "No you don't understand, why do you even care?"

"I care because I am your bestfriend do, I have the right to care for you." Rowen said. Rowen really liked Ariana Grande, she wanted Bridget to like her too but it didn't happen. "Please shut up now, they started, kay thanks." Bridget said as she stared at her computer screen with fascination.

"Anyway while they try find good lighting, who is your favorite?" Rowen said to Bridget. "Calum, duh." Bridget says. "The one who dyes his hair and looks like its about to all fall out?" Rowen said. "No dumbass, that's Michael." "Is Calum the Asian one?" Rowen said. "HE IS NOT ASIAN!" Bridget shouted. "okay, okay, damn." Rowen replied.

As Bridget watched the Australian boys scream and cuss, Rowen was looking at there twitters and Instagrams. She was interested about there lives, but she still hated them.

After some time passed the boys were in the bath tub. Bridget was tweeting like crazy and trying to get there attention. Bridget was scrolling through her twitter feed and found a photo of Calum's dick and was surprised. "O-M-G ROWEN, LOOK AT CAL'S DING A LING!!!" Bridget shouted. They were both impressed. Bridget was guessing nobody has really saw the picture because nobody was really making a big deal about it yet. "What the fuck are you waiting for bitch, tweet it out!" Rowen exclaimed. Bridget's thumbs didn't stop moving. she tweeted the picture 57 times hoping for them to take notice. Bridget would hope her 6,815 followers would notice as well. Bridget also tweeted on Twitcam for them to take a bigger notice.

Calum

"I can barely see what they saying" I said. "Luke read us what they are saying, Be the voice of the people" Ashton says "Ummm Calum they are all saying to check your twitter" Luke said. "Why?" I replied. "I don't fucking know, figure it out." Luke said. "Sass a frass." Calum said as he got up out of the tub.

"Shit!" Calum shouted from another room.
Calum texted Luke to go to the other room to tell him what happened.

"What happened?" Luke said. "My nudes were leaked!" Calum said as he passed his phone to Luke. Calum put his hands on his head and paced around a bit. "Damn Calum, not bad." Luke snickered. "Shut the fuck up, what do I do?!" Calum scream/whispered. "umm shit I don't know..." Luke said. "wow thanks." Calum said. "What do you think our manager would say?" Calum asked. "Holy shit mate, your in trouble." Luke said as he left the room.

"Sorry Calum's twitter was acting funny." Luke said. People started to tweet "Was his dick to big for it?" or "Maybe because dick too bomb?" Luke giggled at the replies.

Everyone moved to the bedroom. Calum whispered to Luke "the girl who found my nudes and spread it around is hot as fuck." Luke wiggled his eyebrows.

"So shoutout to the girl who leaked my nudes!" All the guys laughed. "Bridget Brooks, is your name I think?" Calum said.

"So shoutout to the girl who leaked my nudes!" Bridget heard and looked up to the computer screen from her phone. "Bridget Brooks, is your name I think?" Bridget's eyes got big and squealed. "HOLY COW SHIT!!! BRIDGE!!! THATS YOU!!!" Rowen stood up and put her hand on her mouth. "omgomgomgomg." Bridget squealed once more. "SAY THAT WAS YOU, TAKE YOUR SPOTLIGHT GIRL!!!" Rowen exclaimed. Bridget typed and typed saying that it was her.

Calum searched her name in the twitter bar and her name showed up on his screen. "@5esohessauce" was Bridget's username. He followed, and looked through some of her photos, selfies and tweets. Calum put his phone down and fixed his hair. Calum then went behind Luke and dry humped him. "Oooo showing Bridget what you can do huh?" Michael laughed. "Shut up mate!"

"OMG!!! RO, CALUM FOLLOWED ME!!!" Bridget scream. "Really?!" Rowen asked. "Mhm!" Bridget nodded. Bridget looked at the laptop and saw Calum humping Luke. Bridget and Rowen giggled.
"Oooo showing Bridget what you can do huh?" Bridget scream in her pillow. "Shut up mate!" Calum said. "You lucky hoe, teach me your ways." Rowen said.

So yeah I'll update as much as I can. Obvi these aren't real events, duh. Somethings did happen though, duh. Yessss I know this twitcam was in 2013 but lets use our imagination to pretend it was in 2014.
((Not putting links to social media until I'm comfortable))