BTW Update on my life

I'm still using this wattpad for Dear Online Journal but entyways i was just thinking about Tete and the dreamy behind brown eyes she got lawd. I could got lost in dem like bruhh. I remember one time i was talking to her and i was staring in her eyes and got lost like forreal. If i had the chance i would just sit down in front of her and ler just vent to me cuz her brother got killed and i be feeling so guilty cuz i'm not there to comfort her. I could describe her eyes or i could screenshot a picture of her and put it up there but lawday. I'm getting excited thinking about them its like 2:12 AM right now and i'm not gonna get any sleep thinking about her but i got this itching problem and my momma said i might need to stay active to stop scratching so this is helping that problem but not the insomnia thing. I don't know what wrong with me but I Gotta ????? Is it stalking if you constantly go down people's fb pages and screenshot pictures of them i think it is do my readers?? Not sure but i'll update again today or tomorrow if i dont have homewotk and there a reason i asked that ????
????? Means question didn't feel like typing it lol.
And the reason for that question coming soon and it a easy queation just 1 comment will be alright idgas so