the one with the firegold manor

"I do very bad things, and I do them
very well."

IT WAS DONE. Draco had been right on time to cast the disapparation locking charm so when Yaxley, the blond haired man who attempted to apparate away, he was blocked by the charm. But he had put on quite a fight-for a few seconds it was all flashes of red and green and gold. Draco knew the pattern. Draco knew this man. So he shouted above the ruckus, "Yaxley!"

The blond man turned to face Draco, his dark brown eyes widening immediately as his wand wavered in his hand at the sight of the boy who was supposedly dead. Draco let a smirk etch on his face as he quickly disarmed the man with a non-verbal Expelliarmous. Sirius Black caught the wand that came floating through the air and stepped out of the shadows, pointing his own at the Death Eater.

"Draco-"

"Yeah," Draco grinned. "Not dead. Perfectly alive-"

"How-"

Harry had grabbed the mans arm in a painful angle, twisting it behind his back, as Ron Weasley pointed his wand on the man's forehead.

"Magic!" Draco said, smirking, half wishing to do jazz hands. "We have orders to kill you."

Yaxley's face broke into contempt and realization as he moved into an awkward twitch, in an attempt to Disapparate. Draco's Disapparation locking charm was strong, leaving Yaxley to twitch feverishly on his spot before giving up. Harry pushed the man down until he was kneeling on the ground before Draco and Sirius. Ron Weasley's wand was pointed straight on Yaxley's head.

Sirius Black stepped forward, his own, slightly crooked, hawthorn wand clutched in his hand. He had readied himself for this moment. Draco knew Sirius could kill. He also knew he had never killed before. So he wasn't surprised when he saw Sirius hesitate with the wand.

"Skylar!" Yaxley growled. "That bitch-I knew it-filthy imposter! I told the Dark Lord she was too dangerous to trust-"

His words cut short in his mouth as Draco casted, "Necspiritus!" with as much anger as he could. He crouched before the man, now heaving because of lack of air -a truly horrid spell created by Skylar, that she refused to use anyway, but gave Draco great ideas nonetheless-and grabbed his chin. "If you don't learn to speak with respect, I also know a curse that can shred your tongue in bits."

"Malfoy he's turning too blue," Ron said with concern.

Draco looked up at the redhead and asked, "So? It'll kill him. That's what we're supposed to do anyway."

"Not like this!" Harry said, eyes widening at Draco's sadistic tendencies. Draco rolled his eyes, standing up, casting the anti-curse nonverbally.

"Sirius?" Draco muttered as he reached the man who was still eyeing Yaxley, who was now heaving for breath, probably scared it'd be cursed away again.

"You filthy coward!" Yaxley shouted at Draco. "Hiding from the Dark Lord after betraying him-"

He paused, without any curse this time, as bright green light emanated from Sirius's wand, illuminating the scared face of Ron Weasley. Harry looked like he could be sick as Yaxley's lifeless body slumped limply away from his grip, thumping loudly on the floor. Draco maintained an impassive front.

"Go," he told Ron Weasley, who was now turning as green as the tapestries around Walburga Black's portrait. "I'll take care of the body."

"How?" Harry managed to ask through a choke.