Percy quickly stood up. Wich was not very smart.

The kampê brought down her sword.
But before it could hit him, it collided with Riptide. Percy was holding riptide with one hand at he blade. And it was cutting deeply in his hands.

Percy rolled away.
The sword of the Kampê got stuck in the ground. Killing all the grass around it.

Out of breath Percy had to sidestep another attack.
He needed to do something. He couldn't hold up long against her alone.

Percy had an idea. He still needs to act fast.

Percy closed his eyes and put riptide back into his pocket. He raised his hands and focused on the water around him. The lake, the water in the ground.
There is a familiar tug in the pit of his stomach.

Water from the lake, from the ground came rushing towards Percy. He opened his eyes in time to see how the water surrounded the Kampê.

She tried to turn around. To move out of the prison made out of swirling water. But she couldn't. She was stuck in one place.

Percy carefully lowered one arm. The water stayed like this. Percy grabed riptide and advanced. He knew her weak spots.

The kampê let out a horrible scream. But it died as soon as Percy pulled Riptide out.

The kampê turned into dust and Percy let go of the water. When the kampê was entirely gone Percy fell on one knee.

Percy felt something touching is knee. He relaxed when he saw that is was the professor.
She looked at him with concern.

"I'm fine." Percy told her still a bit out of breath. "It's gone. Let's just hope it-"

Then Percy heard a laugh he was hoping to never hear again. He looked up and around.

"Professor, hide." Percy whispered.
She turned around and climbed back into the tree. Percy looked around and noticed a familiar face. "Kelli, wish I could say it's nice to see you again.."

"And I wish I could rip you apart.. but unfortunately I have gotten orders not to.." She says.

"Since when do you follow orders?" Percy asked.

"Since the reward was better than to hear you scream." She answered grinning.

Percy heard something behind him and dodged a kick to the head. "Ah, I was wondering where you were Tammi." Percy said as he regained his footing.

"Missed me?" She asked grinning.

Percy raised riptide and dodged and sidestepped for a while. But he was tired, hurt and sore.

The decided to deal with this quickly.
He sidestepped Tammi and slashed her leg and stabbed her in her side. She disintegrated with a very angry cry.

Kelli groaned and went full on the attack.
Percy took a dagger out of his belt and stabbed Kelli.
She looked at him with so much hate in her eyes.

"Say hi for me down there." Percy whispers.
She disintegrated and Percy fell to his knees.

"Oh good gracious." Professor McGonagall said walking to Percy fast. "Let's get you out of here."
They walked out of the forest and went straight to Dumbledore's offcice.

"Percy, are you allright?" Dumbledore asked Percy.
He must have looked like he just crawled out of the underworld.

"Yeah.. just tired... and sore. But fine. I still have some nectar with me." Percy said digging in his pocket. He took some of it. And he started to feel better.

"Good. How did it go?" Dumbledore asked.

"It was hard. Last time I saw the Kampê was when she attacked camp. It took almost everyone there for us to defeat her.. She even took some lifes during that battle." Percy said thinking back on it.

"I had never seen something like it. Albus, our students could be in grave danger if He is working with monsters like that. And as we know, magic has no to little effect on them. They would be defenseless." McGonagall said concerned.

"Minerva, let's worry about that later. This is a warning from Voldemort. He want us to know that he is getting stronger. Not that he succeeded thanks to Percy."

"Professor. It might have been a warning. But keep an eye out. Let me know when there is anything out there. I don't want the students to be in danger." Percy says.

Dumbledore smiled and nodded.
"Of course my boy. Now, get to your dorm and get some rest. And thank you for what you did today."

Percy smiled and headed out.
He really wanted to get some sleep. He was exhausted.