56 Always And Forever

Start from the beginning

"Samaira.." He found it all dark, just some dim lights were on with the candles. He drops the file in his hand on the table and searched her around. He was about to switch on the lights, but her voice stopped him.

"Don't switch on the lights....please." She said. He turned towards the voice, she was standing near the closet. He felt the nervousness in her voice. He took some steps towards her.

He could see her in the dim light, standing wrapped in a shawl, looking so breathtaking. He noticed her bare legs, she didn't match his gaze.

"Why are wearing this?" He asked her directly. She didn't understand what and how to say anything. He took more steps near her, and stand in front of her, leaving no space between them. He looked around the preparations, he smiled at her. She too smiled back..but failed due to the fear in her heart.

He noticed her state of mind. He holds her hand, kissed it with his love looking into her eyes.

"Thank you.." He said, she felt butterflies in her stomach. She took her all courage and dropped the shawl down. She didn't look up. Both were silent and still for some seconds, he made her look up by holding her chin with his finger. He didn't look down, he wanted to look into her beautiful eyes.

He could see the love and shyness, and there was a hidden desire also for her husband. She is ready for him today, to complete their relation, to complete themselves.

"You are beautiful....you know that...Right!!" He whispered coming closer to her. He touched his lips on her cheek, she shivered in her place.

"Samaira...I don't want to force you, don't do it if you are not comfortable. I can wait..." He said palming her cheek with love. She smiled at him. This man always thinks about her comfort.

She put her palm on his heart and replied.

"I love you Abhimaan, so very much. And I'm m sure.." She said looking into his eyes, giving him every answer.

She whispered and the next thing she knows, his lips were on her, kissing her hungrily, it was the promising kiss as if promising her that he will love her forever and protect her from every pain.

His hand roamed behind her lingerie, he opened the zip to have more view of her cleavage, he removed it and dropped it down. She fisted hard on his shirt, looking down shyly. She was standing just in her inner-wear. He was turned on seeing the beauty in front of her. He sensed her discomfort. He took her lips again in a hot kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he scooped her in his as and made her lay on the bed. Hovering over her, he kissed her like never before. He ran his hands on the side of her body and slide them behind her back to unclasped her bra. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes. Her breathing was ragged and heavy and her mind was getting crazy.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her before going any further. She smiled and palmed his cheek.

"More than anything in this world." She replied.

He smiled and without breaking eye contact he removed her bra. Then only, he looked down to her exposed upper, she felt shy and closed her eyes.

"So beautiful.." His husky voice shot shiver in her body. She gasped out loud when he took her exact peak in his mouth. It made her feel so hot. She clutched his hair in a tight grip which made him groan. She moaned, she didn't know what was happening inside her body, it was beyond expectations.

He takes off his shirt, his eyes meet hers and he can see she wants this, her cheeks were pink. She is so shy.

His grip on her hand tightens as he tries to control the feeling of possessiveness erupting in him. He captures her lip in a searing kiss and his hands grabbed her full breast, causing her to arch back. He felt her breathing quicken.