vi.

Perchance
"deep down we both knew you were trouble by design."

Let's just say Ada loved it

Let's just say Ada loved it. So much that the three slept that same night. And to say the least, that night was definitely one for the books...

When Ada arrived, the three consumed their first meal together. Music playing lightly in the background, as their laughs rang throughout the empty mansion. Karl even aided in helping with their grandmothers recipe, by cutting the cabbage & adding the ingredients to the goulash soup. Once their belly's grew full and warm; everything felt heavy. If it wasn't for Karl bouncing off the walls, the two women probably would've knocked out right then and there. So for the next hour they played tag in hopes Karl would quickly grow tired.

When the boy eventually did fall asleep on the pile of blankets. Ada somehow convinced Eli to drink. Both girls emptying the large bottle of whiskey within the hour. The next few, the two caught up. Chit chatting about life. It definitely had been a long while since the two had a moment like this. Where they could bond, and most importantly feel like sisters again...

Currently the two were strolling amongst London, hanging out at the local shopping markets. It was a rather sluggish morning.
The air was thick and warm, making it hard to breathe. And It didn't help that the two were still very much hungover. Elinor was definitely feeling the worst, as she despises alcohol. Finding the taste repulsive, including the hangovers. The last time she remembered getting drunk was on her sixteenth birthday. Everyone in their mother was invited to her birthday party. It had been a family tradition to take as many drinks as your celebration number. It was either round ten or twelve, she's still not quite sure. All she can remember is that her brothers had shoved so much alcohol down her throat, she ran out back to hurl. Luckily her boyfriend at the time, Barney, volunteered himself to down the rest of her numbers. Of course, with any gypsy celebration things had gotten out of hand. When she returned to the party, randoms began booing & calling her lightweight. The moment her boyfriend & brothers took note of  her embarrassment; a fight to broke out.

The thought made her smile as she skimmed through the clothes in front of her. "That's horrid! Especially for the amount of quid they want for that... I mean, who'd wear grey and piss color yellow together?" Ada exclaims with a look of disgust, pulling the jacket off the hanger, showing it off to her eldest sister.

"Surely not us." Elinor says to her sister, before turning to continue her search for a blouse. But just as she does, she catches glimpse of the boutique woman, who undoubtedly over heard their comments. The frail old woman just glared at them with an look of shock, which Elinor couldn't help but find amusing.

"You never did tell me why Tommy o'so suddenly asked you to take take a job here in London?"Ada asks, pulling Elinor's attention away from the store owner.

"I wanted to be more involved with the family business. So Tommy decided to stick me into our competition's instead."

"Jesus... You know, sometimes I think he just wants the Shelby women out of way. Watch—next thing you know, Aunt Pol will end up in some retirement home." Ada jokes, earning an smile.