Chapter 7: Is Midoriya Okay?

Start from the beginning

END-

"Man.. HE WASN'T EVEN A BAD BOYFRIEND!!" Tetsutetsu shouted gaining a lot of nods and hums in agreement with him. 

"No one deserves to go through this. Not even the person I hate the most." Tokoyami said before covering himself with his cloak again.

"Yo, who's with me to go extra hard on the Shiketsu batch when we get matched up against them?" Bakugo asked the classes. And to no ones surprise, everyone raised their hands. 

"Wait Bakguo, you care for Midoriya?" Sato asked.

"OI!! YOU'RE SAYING THAT AS IF I HATE THE NERD!" Bakugo said wayyy too defensively.

"That's because we think you do.." Shoji said quietly, but loud enough to be heard by the class.

"HEY!! THE NERD IS PRETTY DAMN COOL OKAY. NOW CALM YOUR TITS AND LETS CONTINUE THIS SHIT." Bakugo shouted. He then crossed his arms and huffed out of annoyance. 

"Um.. Principal Nezu, do you mind if I go next?" Asui asked. 

"Sure thing Asui. You know what lets just get rid of the whole paper thing. Just raise your hand and I'll call you." Nezu said gaining everyone to nod at his statement.

After a few, Asui finds a disc called [When I Was Your Man], and it was also a music video. Asui then placed it in the DVD player and then let Midoriya sing.

The music starts off with Midoriya positioning his camera and him running to his piano. He takes a deep breath and whispers something to himself. "Let everything out Izuku.. This is the only way how." 

"Young Midoriya, I know it's stupid for me to talk to you through a screen and through your past self, but please depend on others. You have us now. It was different before and now its way different, but in a good way. Music is one way to get through it, but depending on the people you love can help get a lot of things out of you." All Might said with full power and compassion for the boy. "Please come to me my boy.. You're all I have left. I'm sorry I wasn't there from the beginning." All Might said with a tear running through his eye. 

Everyone was touched by this. They knew that the two of them had a father-son relationship, so it's nice to see the care All Might has for the boy. 

After a bit more setting up by Midoriya. He then began to play on the piano.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo

"Fuck, this hits hard even if you're single." Tetsutetsu said trying to cover his face.

"I should've been a better friend to him every time he visited the workshop." Hatsume said in a sad, soft tone.

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

"It sounds like he's trying to accept it." Mandalay said.

"Yeah, but you can tell by the voice that it hurts like hell." Gang Orca said.