09/08/2020

so, today was my second day of trying to shift. and i felt like i was floating? and even though my eyes were closed, it was white.... kinda. i was like that for at least 3 minutes and honestly i felt like i was flying with something holding onto me and then after a bit, i felt like i was being slowly lowered to the ground. that's when i thought it was right to open my eyes, but i ended up back home. it felt fun.

i used the raven method. i didn't listen to subliminals though. i still don't exactly know what they are.... but it's fine, i think. people say you should be half asleep when you do it, and i wasn't that tired when i decided to try it, but as i was counting, i was slowly getting tired. people say the raven method is simple and it sounded quite simple to me, so i went ahead and tried it.

for those who don't know what the raven method is, since i cannot seem to find any links for some reason, i'll just quickly summarize. if i'm wrong, please correct me. 

(this isn't really a step, but as i mentioned before, it's said to be better if you do it when you're half-asleep.)

1. you play some subliminals.

2. you lay down in the starfish position on your bed. no limbs are touching. 

3. you count from 1 to 100, saying "i am shifting" in between the numbers

4. after you have finished counting, you affirm things like "i am in my dream/desired reality" and after affirming for however you believe feels right, you're supposed to appear in your desired reality.

i feel as though i've missed a step, but those are the main things that i remember.