CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Is there any way Mr. Shue can come back for this?" Joe asks.

"Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number." Finn says.

Mike looks confused. "I did?"

Finn has a moment of realization. "Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that. But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So who's it gonna be?"

Sam clears his throat. "Hello? White Chocolate." He answers.

He begins beatboxing and starts doing his White Chocolate dance.

Violet laughs gently. "God it's good to have you guys back."

= = =

Brittany, Violet, Quinn and Santana sit before the New Directions girls.

"Along with being beautiful, the four of us are National Show Choir Championship goddesses." Brittany says.

"We are winners. Which is why Finn has asked us to come and shower you with the inspiration that is the Unholy Foursome." Santana explains.

Quinn nods. "Santana, Violet, Brittany and I knew each other so well that I could tell by the slightest quiver in Santana's upper lip which way we were gonna move. Whether our hips are gonna shake or shimmy."

"And I could tell by the way Quinn's eyes moved which way we were going:  left, right, forwards, backwards... we just knew." Violet adds.

"No. You girls have to be tight up there, okay? The judges love the feminine quality, and the Warblers just don't have it." Santana continues.

"It's about being individuals. You know, we're all different. But it's also about synchronicity." Quinn finishes.

"Can you give us an example?" Marley asks.

Quinn chuckles. "It's been a few months, but I'm the four of us could put together something on the fly." She says.

The girls squeal.

Violet smiles as she and Quinn take the front, and Brittany and Santana take the back.

The Unholy Foursome performs 'Come See About Me.'

[Come See About Me by the Unholy Foursome]

When they finish, the girls are cheering, and begin partaking in excited chatter.

Santana sees Marley's not feeling well. "Hey, are you... are you feeling okay? You look like you're gonna hurl."

Marley smiles. "Um, I think I'm just really tired from all the rehearsing." She says.

= = =

Violet and Santana are talking when Quinn walks up and takes Violet by the wrist. "Come with me. I hear Puck's brother is trying to pressure Marley into having sex." Quinn says.

Violet changes her tune right away. One half of the Unholy Foursome walks up to the Puckerman brothers.

"Oh, speak of the devil I knocked up. And Violet." Puck says.

"Back off of Marley." Quinn states.

"Excuse me?" Jake asks.

"You heard Quinn. Back. Off. Of. Marley." Violet states lowly.

"I got this, little bro. See those furrowed brows, lips pursed, hands on their hips, this is what I like to call "Loopy Quinn" and "Loopy Violet."  It's an irrational state that they apparently only reserves for Puckermans." Puck says.