9

I wake up a few days later and just lay there looking up at the ceiling.

"BRIONNA" I hear my mom yell from her room. I walk into her room and lay next to her on her bed. "So baby your birthday's coming up soon do you have anything in mind" my mom says excitedly. "I don't know mom everything just different without Jaden here and being around him made me realize it even more" I say kinda sad. "I know sweetheart Jaden would want you to be happy though right" she says then I hug her and start crying. "Mom I miss him" I say as she rubs my back. "I know baby I know" she says trying to comfort me.

Later*

I take a shower then get dressed and stuff.

"Mom" I say walking into the dinning room where my mom's sitting at her computer

"Mom" I say walking into the dinning room where my mom's sitting at her computer. "Yea" she says typing something. "Can I

go to the mall" I ask. "With who" she asks closing her laptop. "Uh Madison, Kali, Kayonia, Mason and Kayleb" I say looking at my phone. "Go ahead just akw sure you text me when you get there and when your on your way home" she says then hugs me. "Okay bye mom" I say then walk out the door.

I get in the car and facetime Jaden.

"Hey" he says answering the phone with a huge smile. "Hey" I say returning the smile. "Where you going" he asks sitting up on his bed. "The mall" I say. "Is that Brionna" I hear someone ask Jaden. "Yea it is" he says back then I see Josh behind him. "Hey Josh" I say as he sits next to Jaden. "Hey B" he says smiling.

I pull up to the mall and see that it's packed. "Jaden I'm gonna add some people to our call so I don't have to hang up on you" I say then he nods his head and I add our friends to the call. "Y'all everyone is at this fucking mall" I say laughing. "Yea we should definitely go somewhere else" Mason says. "Let's go to the park" Kayonia says then we all agree and hang up. Then I call Jaden back while I drive to the park.

At park*

I hang up on Jaden then I get out of my car and walk over to my group of friends.

"Heyyy guys" I say then hug everyone and they all say say hi and we walkover to the basketball court. We pick teams then start playing. The teams were me, Mason, and Kayonia and then Kayleb, Madison, and Kali were on a team.

We play a few games then we all said we were hungry so we go to subway since it's right down the street. We walk into subway order our food then go sit down at a table.

"So how's Jaden doing" Kali asks as she sets her phone down on the table. "He's great" I say smiling. "I always thought y'all would be together one day" Madison says. "Let's be real your gonna get married to that boy one day" Kayonia says making us all laugh a little. "Guys Jaden's my best friend and I love him to death but we're just friends" I say as we start eating our food.

At home*

I get home around 7pm. I walk into the door and see Jaden's mom talking to my mom.

"Hey sweetheart" Amy says hugging me. "Hey Mrs.Hossler, hey mom" I say then I go upstairs to shower and change since I've been out all day. While I'm in the shower Jaden facetimes me.

"Hey" I say answering the phone and putting it on the counter top. "Hey, what are you doing" he says sounding confused. "I'm in the shower" I say then rinsing out my hair then turning off the water. "Your mom's here" I say wrapping my towel around me and going into my room. "Why" he asks. "I have no idea" I say then I get dressed into my pajamas, well more like a pair of shorts and Jaden hoodie.

"So how was your day" he says as I'm walking downstairs. "It was good, how was yours" I say sitting down in my living room. "It was good all we did was play the game and eat but it was fine" he says laughing a little. "I'm exhausted" I say holding my head. "Then go to sleep" Jaden says laying down on his bed. "Hi son" his mom says walking into the living room. "Hey mom" he says with a big smile, that boy sure does love him mom. "I just wanted to come say bye to you" Amy says then she hugs me and leaves. I say goodnight to my mom and my brother Nashawn then I go up to my room. "Goodnight J" I say plugging in my charger then setting up the phone so he can see me. "Goodnight b" he says then also lays down. Then we both fall asleep.